Pages:
Author

Topic: New Concept - page 2. (Read 236 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
March 18, 2021, 10:20:58 PM
I'm not sure I understood your point correctly. But had coins been minted based on that which backs it up like gold in the old days, all of them would have been equal. The problem is that it is now based on debt. Various governments are now indiscriminately printing money out of thin air and so their debts are ballooning. But debts to whom? Also to themselves. I don't know how this appears to others but it is a joke to me.

Anyway, what do you exactly mean by "the idea of using crypto currency/coins as more or less stocks of that business entity, project, etc etc..?" As far as businesses are concerned, their value is based on something more or less solid. They got their value not in the same way as central banks got their bases on creating unlimited money.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
March 18, 2021, 07:57:50 PM
With ATMs in myanmar being shut down. And concerns over deplatforming and similar practices on the rise. There could be a future demand for reliable and secure peer to peer based financial transactions. As backups or plan Bs in case bitcoin ever goes down or is compromised in some way.

Perhaps a social media platform built around a barter system, in the event of worse case scenarios? Natural disasters appear to be on the rise. Could it be helpful to have an emergency internet based barter system for regions where electricity becomes limited after natural disasters strike?

Coming up with ideas isn't hard. There are always opportunities for solving common problems shared by all.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
March 18, 2021, 07:37:24 PM
I guess most of the concepts with the intervention and use of crypto has already been proposed by most projects. From donation, to rewards, to utilities and other stuff that I can imagine, most of them have already been told.

I think if you're wanting to make a project and thinking of a concept, find a problem that will really solve it and having a real and actual use case. Nothing new right? it's just about the authenticity of the project.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
March 18, 2021, 06:39:49 PM
Given the fact that not all coins are created equal, some things must be done to level out the playing field. Hence the idea of using crypto currency/coins as more or less stocks of that business entity, project, etc etc.. Any thoughts or ideas on this would be certainly appreciated. Thanks again.
Pages:
Jump to: