Pages:
Author

Topic: New crypto currency Grosh - page 2. (Read 358 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
The new crypto currency grosh is new in the crypto market so investing money in here is foolish decision where as price is also low on the other hand if we see the price of bitcoin which is far away from grosh so investing btc is great opportunity to them who wants to invest their valuable money on crypto market and if we think about btc we all know the benefits of it.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 12:59:11 PM
A completely new coin cannot be compared to bitcoin. To compare bit coin with a totally new coin is not a good bench mark. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currency and it is now the leader of the market. Grosh is a new coin and a few people know about this. What is the point of investing in the totally new coin when we have already an established and popular coin? We cannot judge a coin good by seeing its performance of few days. Moreover the price of this coin is low now.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
Nice and effective sharing. I will look over the new cryptos generally. So as I will see this one also. And thanks for sharing the news.
Activity: 238
May 16, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
In this stage there're many currencies which have developed a lot. I don't know in this current situation i don't know whether Grosh will survive in the market because Bitcoin, Ethereum is leading the crypto market with their great features. So, best of luck Grosh.
Activity: 280
May 16, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
I also heard about Grosh. I'm a newbie, so I don't have much idea of it. I am interested to know more specifications and details about Grosh.
Activity: 280
May 16, 2018, 02:24:54 AM
crypto currency Grosh!!! sounds cool to me. i have heard about Waves platform before but because of business i could not research more about this. i would love to learn more.
Activity: 2
May 14, 2018, 12:13:59 PM
Hello everyone I recently started trading the crypto currency Grosh through the Waves platform it's stable and it's not that vulnerable as other cryptos for example bitcoin. The waves platform gives a lot of opportunities and there are tons of crypto currencies to trade.

The price of the Grosh is still low overall so it's the best time to trade it. Just wanted to let know everyone about the Grosh and I am also planning to make some videos on you tube and it will be something like intro for this currency how to trade it and etc. I hope this article will be in use to many of you. I will stay active for questions about the Grosh and other related questions.

Regards to everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: