Pages:
Author

Topic: New Crypto Exchange Uses XRP as its Base Currency - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
This is definitely good news for XRP hodlers, Ripple has got another real world use case as traders on the exchange will one way or the other buy XRP.
I will expect more features from the exchange like zero deposit and withdrawal fee to attract large customer base.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Really - indeed the XRP is a very good competitor Ethereum. XRP was once in second position of coinmarketcap. Is this year going to properly displace the Ethereum position?!?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Woah! This is great news for XRP holders. There are lots of good news recently which are related to XRP but why does the price is still not pumping? Anyways, I want to try this exchange once it is open for trading. I'm planning to buy XRP. It seems that it is now ready to grow anytime.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Why don't they allow people to start trading for the first few weeks, Maybe they just want to test and see the reactions of the market? Because every other exchange has bitcoin as the base currency for exchanging with other pairs. If it's not decentralized then I'd say ripple company is behind this exchange to promote their coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
That's interesting. I guess it will be the first exchange to use XRP as a base currency. Hardcore crypto enthusiasts don't really like XRP, so I don't know how popular this exchange will be. But surely it will bring more utility to XRP and increase it's value at lease in short term.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We have less XRP to USD pair for US customers. As Coinbase and other exchanges not ready to add XRP, new players with XRP pairs will get better reception. Coinbase/Binance is work around solution but it is not user friendly. As DCEX is SFO based, not sure whether they are in touch with Ripple. Hopefully both will work together to build XRP ecosystem.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
DCEX Launches Its First Ever Crypto Exchange Using XRP As The Base Carrency

DCEX which is a San Francisco based startup announced about the launch of its digital asset exchange on Monday that is 30th July 2018. This crypto exchange is the very first in
the world to use XRP as its base currency. It is open for client registration as the trading and transactions will start sooner in the next few weeks.

DCEX is powered by Distributed Ledger Technology(DLT) which is an exchange technology and by AlphaPoint which is a solution provider.

The start-up says that being XRP- based marketplace allows the transactions to be completed in less than four seconds, “which provides a speed
advantage over other money movement options."

DCEX allows the trading of XRP against fiat (USD) and also the following 15 Cryptocurrencies.

Click Here to know which 15 Cryptocurrencies is being traded.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
On July 30, 2018, DCEX, crypto marketplace, announced that the registration is opened to the first crypto exchange by using XRP as its base currency. The next generation crypto marketplace, DCEX powered by AlphaPoint, a blockchain exchange technology company. Although, clients will not be able to start the trading for a few more weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: