Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] CryptoPot.com - New concept with PrizePot!!! 115% to 130% Payouts !!! - page 4. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
It's coming soon!

youtu.be/5cfwSBS516c

this is really amazing, cool video, hope this one worth to wait.
any idea when it will be launch? its march now.. hope its soon, im getting excited after see the video play Grin
good luck on this site.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
OP, lever-pressing rats distracted by pretty graphics asides, please explain the financial backend of this system.

If it functions like a ponzi it will be marked as such.

Activity: 322
Looks cool. Is it safe to say they won't run away with our money for at least a week due to the amount of effort they put it? I'll still try this though.
Hopefully you are right. We can't wait for the start.

hope this one worth the wait..i wish this one be a  better investment game that will run smooth.and strong.. Grin
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
Looks cool. Is it safe to say they won't run away with our money for at least a week due to the amount of effort they put it? I'll still try this though.
Hopefully you are right. We can't wait for the start.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Game Release Update: March 2016

Hope that one will be final, I've been waiting since day 1 of your post here Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
http://CryptoPot.com - Are you ready for action?
Game Release Update: March 2016
Images posted make it look like there's a FPS mode. Or are those just supporting graphics?

The 3D graphics are for brand and promotion like videos and additional support artwork. The game it self is in HTML / web based and at the moment we prefer no to release the actual gameplay pages.
Activity: 448
Images posted make it look like there's a FPS mode. Or are those just supporting graphics?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Looks very interesting.  I wonder how those graphics and everything will incorporate into this, will it be an actual "game" that you can play,it sure looks that way based on those pictures.
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
look interesting, is this game with investing option? is it something like ore-mine? (if you knw this investment game) im not assume that same with ore-mine..
but if it the game, will it need strategy to win more? without invest more? Grin im really into this, i like the website design too. look cool
Did it start? Because we are heading towards the early March now Cheesy

Indeed, but we prefer to release the game that works well than a version that has bugs in it. One thing is sure, we're almost there and if it happens in early March so be it Smiley

Did it start? Because we are heading towards the early March now Cheesy
legendary
Whats the latest here? almost mid February .. going now on late February.. waiting for a good project like this Smiley

You can also add cryptopot on facebook , he's also making updates there and you can add him, and he's quite approachable
Activity: 98
can not wait for it.
He will probably tell us what we need to know a couple of days before the start.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Whats the latest here? almost mid February .. going now on late February.. waiting for a good project like this Smiley
legendary
just one question...do we need to save some money/btc for the start or we could "play" for free ? Cheesy

Hello. To play you'll have to have some BitCoin, there will no be a "free mode". Later on, we're thinking on having this game available to play with other currencies (altcoins) but for now it will be played only with Bitcoin.

And how about free BTC to play with your site? Will there be any giveaway right after the launch of your site for those who are waiting since day one of this thread? Roll Eyes
just one question...do we need to save some money/btc for the start or we could "play" for free ? Cheesy

Hello. To play you'll have to have some BitCoin, there will no be a "free mode". Later on, we're thinking on having this game available to play with other currencies (altcoins) but for now it will be played only with Bitcoin.
okay thank you. I'll start saving as soon as possible.

Pages:
Jump to: