Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW CURRENCY] Maria 2.0 was banned, here is her proof. The birth of Bytecoin! - page 4. (Read 106368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Will Currency die?? Why it has such a low price? I don't understand

Explain to us why it should have a high price?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Will Currency die?? Why it has such a low price? I don't understand
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just started to mine this coin.  Hope it goes somewhere.  There are  so many, its hard to pick which one to go with.  I'm just a small fish in a big pond, so I am just getting my feet wet.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
Today that target rate is

369234.984 / 1180923195.258 ---> 0.00031266638 BTC/BTE

legendary
I have placed a buy order for 25,000 BTE on coinex.  Please feel free to place a sell order. 

This might be a good deal for an early miner.

did anyone consider that a byte = 8 bits, hence bytecoin should be 8x the value of bitcoin? I think we'll be surprised in the coming months when this one "pops"

I don't think that has any influence.  However, I do think the price will be set by the ratio of difficulties for the two block-chains.  I also think that the first generation ASIC devices will begin to mine bytecoin as the difficulty becomes higher for bitcoin.

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
I have placed a buy order for 25,000 BTE on coinex.  Please feel free to place a sell order. 

did anyone consider that a byte = 8 bits, hence bytecoin should be 8x the value of bitcoin? I think we'll be surprised in the coming months when this one "pops"
legendary
I have built a Ubuntu Precise Pangolin (12.04) binary for bytecoin.  I posted the instructions.

I also have an installation of eloipool running, and I generated a block with it last night.  This is a preliminary installation, everything running in a 64 bit Ubuntu virtual box.

Activity: 59
Merged mining has never seemed worth it to me.  It often amounts to practically nothing.
legendary

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
im not too sure on the merged mining anymore. yes it would help bytecoin, and secure it, problem is would everyone adopt it? BTW some nice news for everyone there might be a second PPS bte pool (crypto-expert run by me and another run by me and maria2.0)
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Sure I'll redirect every on anyway just need to gather the interest in it first

im super excited about paying you that bounty ahmed_bodi! you are going to have a lot of bytecoin if this goes through smoothly. An alternative chain for micropayments with bitcoin level security and without needles and confusing alterations is legitimate utility IMO and judging by the way altcoins have been taking off, a merged mined bitcoin clone will probably capture quite a bit of that market share. Good things in store!
Activity: 20
Does anyone know how to make the wallet (ver 8.1) sync quicker? In my opinion, ByteCoin is the best alternative to Bitcoin. Its small limited supply makes it the perfect "twin brother" to Bitcoin. In my analysis, I see higher demand and shortening supply pushing Bytecoin near the 0.0009 level soon (around $0.75 per BTE). Could it approach $1 in 2014 ?
Sure I'll redirect every on anyway just need to gather the interest in it first
legendary
would anyone here be interested in a PPS bytecoin mining pool? ill transfer everyones accounts over from my old bytecoin pool and balances, (for security reasons im going to invalidate everyones password so ull need to reset it)

Please announce a change over time & date with at least 48 hours notice.
would anyone here be interested in a PPS bytecoin mining pool? ill transfer everyones accounts over from my old bytecoin pool and balances, (for security reasons im going to invalidate everyones password so ull need to reset it)
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
where are wallets - QT?

bytecoin.in is down

Here is the version for Windows that I originally downloaded:

http://goo.gl/e5rrcV

I'll be happy to share it there indefinitely; I think you'll need 7-Zip to open it.

I encourage you not to trust me - it would be good for other people to run virus checkers on this file, and for people who already have it to compare with what they have and publish their results.  That would be far better than blindly trusting me and running code I am sharing.

You can also download linux & windows clients from http://www.bytecoin.biz/
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Oh geeze. Looks like an Internet war's a comin'.

Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
so devs dont care about  the coi nthey made? Smiley

propably they sold all and now they are same as us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
where are wallets - QT?

bytecoin.in is down

Here is the version for Windows that I originally downloaded:

http://goo.gl/e5rrcV

I'll be happy to share it there indefinitely; I think you'll need 7-Zip to open it.

I encourage you not to trust me - it would be good for other people to run virus checkers on this file, and for people who already have it to compare with what they have and publish their results.  That would be far better than blindly trusting me and running code I am sharing.
Pages:
Jump to: