Pages:
Author

Topic: New dice site - page 2. (Read 15745 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
July 24, 2017, 06:34:33 PM
There are so many established dice sites out there, why should someone play at pandadice?

And the the animal name doesn't really sound interesting for me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 04:10:35 PM
Daily I many people losing there valuable money on dice sites but we're as many other people's are also there can really good income from this type of sites.
So do a good research before investing
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 24, 2017, 01:23:25 PM
Pandadice is under construction.

Got to know that as it only redirects here. I think the name could have been better and something related to Dice as that will increase the SEO score of the site. Hopefully, you will find a good logo as panda's playing dice will look cool.
Activity: 9
July 24, 2017, 12:44:01 PM
Pandadice is under construction.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
July 24, 2017, 12:39:31 PM
Oke guys! Thanks all for tips!!!

I wil now work on better design, and create some login page for a player because if you lose url you fuckedup.
Further, i will update you what i did and always suggestions are welkom. Thanks to all

Good luck OP! Waiting good news from you.
July 24, 2017, 12:30:30 PM
Oke guys! Thanks all for tips!!!

I wil now work on better design, and create some login page for a player because if you lose url you fuckedup.
Further, i will update you what i did and always suggestions are welkom. Thanks to all
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
July 24, 2017, 11:59:03 AM
Op you should try or maybe ask someone to create an official thread for your site which contains all the vital information people needs to know. Site is still at testing level right now. Https is also necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
July 24, 2017, 11:53:03 AM
First of all announcement is bad. You don't want to announce new gambling site with question. Where is link?
Design is bad, colors are killing the eyes.

Provably fair:
server seed hash 3e5058de5465af058760d2802e40bc1d0521aed523f3f3aa60424fcde5e9a7a8
server seed 2UIC32UEQvRuSQMnlHEqaKkSS5-79.91125829648700573670794256031513
What happened to client seed? And players can verify only last roll.

Pandadice is the world's biggest bitcoin dice and trusted bitcoin gambling dice site
It's not.

If we lose unique url how we are suppose to log in? There is no email verification. There is no log in. How to recover account if we lose that URL?
Where is deposit/withrawal button?
How are those high rollers gambling?

Too many things to work on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
July 24, 2017, 10:22:57 AM
You should make a detailed description of the website as in writing:

- house edge
- provable fairness
- bankroll
- why you should play here etc.

Just writing what do you think about pandadice.com is a bad idea Cheesy

Thhanks for the tip! i will work on it!

Always the first impression is very important to promote any new product. If your start itself not good then difficult to succeed in the business. Also, the background color also not matching because red color numbers are not very clear to see. I think overall layout you may need to consider to redesign based on my knowledge because it is not so attractive.

I guess it's right and the dev of that dice site should read this thread here and accept you suggestions. The color was not so nice during that and for  me I agreed with those comments mentioned here. With this particular business of Gambling site, it must presentable and designs must be well presentable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 09:57:37 AM
Where is the link to your site? Perhaps you should be more confident of your new site and post it LOUD and clear. Wink
Anyway i just googled your site.
Nice black and white concept that suits your site name. Something refreshing i would say. Just that the colors for the results are not outstanding enough. The numbering fonts are not clear as well. Black might be good. Bold Bright Luminous green and bright red for the results should be considered. Do hind the advice from the rest of the helpful experienced members over here as well!  Good luck to your new site!
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
July 24, 2017, 09:27:05 AM
What do you yhink about pandadice.com
I just knew with pandadice and i do not see any less with pandadice, pandadice is same like other dice sites, pandadice is fine but i think pandadice still can be better than now.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
July 24, 2017, 09:04:24 AM
The site is easy to understand its simple design but a lot of people who like with design sites like that why not make giveaway no deposit bonus
It's very true what the say @panjul07
It is a coindice script, isn't it? As long as I remember, this script is full of bugs that may make you(owner) lose your bankroll.
Just checked for few minutes and surprised to see you have some players who are betting good amount already including the one on the high roll tabs who won 3.5btc in single bet and some other smaller winnings. Is he real player?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
July 24, 2017, 08:53:46 AM
It is a coindice script, isn't it? As long as I remember, this script is full of bugs that may make you(owner) lose your bankroll.
Just checked for few minutes and surprised to see you have some players who are betting good amount already including the one on the high roll tabs who won 3.5btc in single bet and some other smaller winnings. Is he real player?
July 24, 2017, 08:17:42 AM

Im not really good for choosing name, but its depend on yours. But can be better for choice more unique name.

if someone wil promote this site for me?

Sure, why not... If the site isnt scam, fraud , etc. Im happy to promote it to another forum and a lot facebook group.

Thanks !!!

Your welcome  Wink , just contact me if you need that. I will happy do that for you
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
July 24, 2017, 08:10:36 AM
nice name and nice site.
But you need professional promotion managers such as signature campaigns or any other bountys
Without promotion your site will be a trashdice site.
Also you need to give trust.
Dont forget faucet too Smiley
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2017, 07:53:11 AM

- house edge
- provable fairness
- bankroll

Always the first impression is very important to promote any new product. If your start itself not good then difficult to succeed in the business. Also, the background color also not matching because red color numbers are not very clear to see. I think overall layout you may need to consider to redesign based on my knowledge because it is not so attractive.
July 24, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

- house edge
- provable fairness
- bankroll

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
July 24, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

- house edge
- provable fairness
- bankroll

July 24, 2017, 07:26:04 AM

Im not really good for choosing name, but its depend on yours. But can be better for choice more unique name.

Sure, why not... If the site isnt scam, fraud , etc. Im happy to promote it to another forum and a lot facebook group.

Thanks !!!
July 24, 2017, 06:28:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: