Pages:
Author

Topic: New Exchanges vs Old Exchanges - page 5. (Read 596 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 16, 2019, 07:29:12 PM
I'm a big supporter of decentralized exchanges. Today I use idex this is the best exchange for today with good volumes and tools for trading.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
February 16, 2019, 07:20:17 PM
Particularly I believe that Binance has managed to stabilize in a totally unstable and weak market. I don't use Coinbase Pro so I can't rate it. But I still prefer exchanges that work with low caps. These exchanges list the projects that suit you financially distorting prices and covering the real values of each project. In fact, buying BNB in the middle of 2017 was big business and a visionary thing.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
February 16, 2019, 07:15:43 PM
For the old exchanges out there, I still prefer Polo. Been using for years already. And no problem encountered up until now. For the new ones, I don't have the preference as I am using them to trade my coins or tokens only.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
February 16, 2019, 07:11:11 PM
have you tried Bitmart  or mercatox? i think these two are good also, the transaction fees on mercatox is relatively low. and considering the interface, it has a very user friendly interface that even a beginner can trade without issues .
I dont think this two actualy good but if we look at the volume not bad also. But if we talking about good exchanger so many exchanger better than Bitmart and mercatox. Huobi,okex is more better.
Huobi and Okex were major exchange sites and that doesn't make sense to compare the two smalle exchange sites with the two of biggest exchange site in this world.
Latoken looks interesting for me but the fact that some new exchange sites are able to steal the demand from the old one like bittrex.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
February 16, 2019, 06:44:26 PM
have you tried Bitmart  or mercatox? i think these two are good also, the transaction fees on mercatox is relatively low. and considering the interface, it has a very user friendly interface that even a beginner can trade without issues .
I dont think this two actualy good but if we look at the volume not bad also. But if we talking about good exchanger so many exchanger better than Bitmart and mercatox. Huobi,okex is more better.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
February 16, 2019, 06:23:21 PM
Your title and description actually don't match. However, I'm leaving my opinion here. OKEx and Huobi both are a good exchange in both term trade volume, UI, having own token, user incentives, other facilities like a discount on fees for using the native token. Also, KuCoin, ABC exchange doing great as a new exchange especially the ABC exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 16, 2019, 06:03:38 PM
The main differences in my opinion are centralized vs decentralized exchanges, and regulation aspects too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
February 16, 2019, 06:02:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 16, 2019, 05:42:59 PM
I don't thinks so that everyone knows about Nauticus. Does anyone there who have been using that exchange? Coinbase and Binance, yes they are both popular and everybody knows about these exchanges but with Nauticus? Nope, I don't think so.

I see some of your posts from the past years relates to Nauticus so I think you are part of them. And you want to give exposure to this exchange by giving that kind of opinion that it's included and comparable to Binance and Coinbase/Pro.
Just like you said, I just heard the exchange. for calculations, we should use an exchange that does have a good reputation such as binance. old exchange and new exchange in my opinion is not a problem because the most important thing is the quality of these exchanges. some new exchanges also have quality because they get good support from important services in the world. but if we want to see a convincing track record, choosing an old exchange is a good choice in trading.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
February 16, 2019, 05:31:34 PM
I don't thinks so that everyone knows about Nauticus. Does anyone there who have been using that exchange? Coinbase and Binance, yes they are both popular and everybody knows about these exchanges but with Nauticus? Nope, I don't think so.

I see some of your posts from the past years relates to Nauticus so I think you are part of them. And you want to give exposure to this exchange by giving that kind of opinion that it's included and comparable to Binance and Coinbase/Pro.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 16, 2019, 05:19:13 PM
I think that it is worth choosing those exchanges that deserve trust, and it is also worth looking at what volumes are present on the exchange. I believe that Binance is currently one of the best exchanges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
February 16, 2019, 04:38:12 PM
I do like cobinhood exchange that is a fee less exchange but somehow that exchange still seems to be under the radar and under rated, i personally think that it should be in top exchanges because it has done almost everything right and there is great potential of growth for this exchange both in terms of membership and volume.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 04:13:55 PM
A lot of members on here use Binance and Coinbase Pro. Both of those exchanges have been around for a while and they both have their own advantages/disadvantages. However, you aren't going to make serious money by investing in utility coins like BNB. If you would have bought BNB back when it was below $.25 you would probably be a millionaire, but how many of us actually did that? There's a lot of newer projects out there that are showing promise within this community. I look for projects with active developers, marketing campaigns, and future outlooks.

What about you guys? What are some good exchanges out there that aren't

- Coinbase
- Nauticus
- Binance

Everyone already knows these 3, don't tell me about Bittrex or Kraken either. If you think there's a good exchange that's structured similarly to Binance (BNB) or Nauticus (NTS), then let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: