Pages:
Author

Topic: New Exchanges (What are your favorite features?) - page 3. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Yes Huobi is a great exchange with great services.I however usually had some issues with page loading during certain times,it looks as if that has been resolved was thinking i was the only one but some people have also complained about that same issue. Binance was also great but also had a similar issue.Its been long since i used it and so i cant tell if that has been resolved.Ethbits is an upcoming exchange which has a copytrading feature,one i'm looking forward to using. ProofSuite is also coming up with an exchange but the details are quite sketchy.
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hello Cryptocommunity,

I am starting this discussion to get a feel for everyone's favorite features on their most used exchange. I am doing research for an article release as well as just wanting to get a good conversation going to guide users in the direction of the most used/easily accessible exchanges.

To start it off, I'd have to say one of my favorites is Huobi. With additions of fairly good tokens as well as decreased fees with their token (in which they had no ICO I might add). They have done weekly education talk shows as well as animated ones on twitter. They seem to operate quite well and have expanded into the US and Australia. Seems like a great exchange, what are all of your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: