Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW FASTCOIN Logo, Please comment and or offer your suggestion... - page 2. (Read 1652 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
www.fastcoin.ca

Alright,

It comes off as really plain and simple, similar to the current BTC generally accepted logo. If it is being use for anything other than a massive round object I think the top text needs to go. The weight is way too thin and non-legible at nearly any size.

The F should just be put dead center, it looks like it might be center but the text is throwing my eye off.

If you want to go even more simple you could remove some of the fast flare and just have two on the bottom.

You could spice it up with some minimal gradient, inner shadows, drop shadows, or something else.

/2¢

Here is a more simplified version I made very quickly to show what I mean.

Nice,

Thank you for your input Ohiwastedmylif,

You put a interesting and simple adjustment to it, I think this is great that we can have this creative process bring out these inovative suggestions.

Any chance you can enlarge your picture a bit, I like to compare it with the original Apple to Apple like.   Grin

Thanks again for your input, I really like your suggestion as well...

/C
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Alright,

It comes off as really plain and simple, similar to the current BTC generally accepted logo. If it is being use for anything other than a massive round object I think the top text needs to go. The weight is way too thin and non-legible at nearly any size.

The F should just be put dead center, it looks like it might be center but the text is throwing my eye off.

If you want to go even more simple you could remove some of the fast flare and just have two on the bottom.

You could spice it up with some minimal gradient, inner shadows, drop shadows, or something else.

/2¢

Here is a more simplified version I made very quickly to show what I mean.
www.fastcoin.ca
The FastCoin community is currently voting on a new Logo to replace the existing logo.

Please post and comment on the following new coin Logo's.  More will be added as they become available...

/C

You posted a null link.

Thanks,

Yes sorry about that, the original url was missing a character, that should be better now...

/C
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The FastCoin community is currently voting on a new Logo to replace the existing logo.

Please post and comment on the following new coin Logo's.  More will be added as they become available...

/C

You posted a null link.
www.fastcoin.ca

Please post and comment on the following new coin Logo's.  More will be added as they become available, once all the suggestions are in a vote poll will be conducted...

/C
Pages:
Jump to: