Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW FAUCETS ROTATOR --- Bit-rotator.xyz - page 2. (Read 1256 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2016, 01:26:40 PM
.tk domain is not good for long run, i suggest you to atleast buy one .xyz domain which is available at 2 cents for next 2 days in namecheap. Grab the domain and if you get success with your rotator in one year you can easily pay 10$ around next year. Good luck
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 01, 2016, 11:45:53 AM
Bump! Added another 1 faucet
Bump! Added 1 faucet Smiley
It's always nice to see new rotators being promoted however the script your using, is one of the known free rotator scripts and many already are promoting their rotators using the exact same script and most also have customize it (something you haven't done yet). Unfortunately these free scripts lacks some functionalities that other premium scripts offer so if your serious enough into promoting and accumulating some occurring visitors, I would suggest to invest a little bit into premium scripts instead. Also some of the faucets don't open on rotators (due to the codes that some of the faucet owners put on their faucet so it won't show up on rotators and their ads spaces won't be wasted since on rotators, some of the ads aren't shown), so you should also check all of your listed faucet one by on (I noticed one from the first 10).

Thanks for the feedback! I just came back from a long vacation, lol. I made a make over on the site so you can easily use the rotator now. You can check it now, I hope you will like it guys. Will be doing more updates soon!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
It's always nice to see new rotators being promoted however the script your using, is one of the known free rotator scripts and many already are promoting their rotators using the exact same script and most also have customize it (something you haven't done yet). Unfortunately these free scripts lacks some functionalities that other premium scripts offer so if your serious enough into promoting and accumulating some occurring visitors, I would suggest to invest a little bit into premium scripts instead. Also some of the faucets don't open on rotators (due to the codes that some of the faucet owners put on their faucet so it won't show up on rotators and their ads spaces won't be wasted since on rotators, some of the ads aren't shown), so you should also check all of your listed faucet one by on (I noticed one from the first 10).
Hi guys!
I made a useful website with different micropayment methods available so you guys can use my rotator whatever payment method you want to use. Smiley

Take a look at bit-rotator.xyz I will update the site every day or atleast every week.

Enjoy using the rotator guys.  Grin

If you want your faucet to be added on my rotator, you could PM or post here in the ff. format:

Name:
Rewards:
Payment method:
Cooldown:
Pages:
Jump to: