Pages:
Author

Topic: New Financial Year Begins | Are you ready? - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
@so98nn, I have to admit that you have planned everything very well, and I hope that you will be able to achieve good results in everything (or at least in most). I have to admit that I do not have such detailed plans, but I always strive to be as less dependent on the system as possible, and this especially includes banks and any kind of loans. I understand that loans are inevitable in some cases, but fortunately I don't need them.

I can't say that I am 100% ready for everything that is coming, but I consider myself a very flexible person who can very easily adapt to most changes. Given the increase in the price of everything, I focus on buying only what I really need, as much as possible the use of bicycles and public transport, and the beginning of the season of work in my garden where I hope to produce healthy fruits and vegetables this year.

Luckily, I've invested wisely over the years, so Bitcoin can always jump in to help me if needed Smiley

Since I am still a student, I don't have much planning. However, according to many, this is the right time to plan a financial strategy.

My condition is a lot like that of you @Lucius.

But it is not that I am that much careless. As I am a student I always keep a budget for the whole month and try to live up to that budget.
And as the price of commodities is going up now so I  always try to spend money wisely on them.

I know my thoughts are much more childish and less range than that of @so98nn
But unfortunately or fortunately, I have not yet reached the age of planning everything in such a way, the time has not come for me yet.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Impressive plan that you have. A few hours ago, I'm with my cousin and coincidentally, we both talked about investments and businesses. My cousin got a good career and high salary with the current job while having other investments through partners and networks(commissions).
I've told her my plan about having more real estate to have it on rent and earn passively through it and as well ideas that are good at these times like related to petrol and food business. Honestly, the one that you have right now which is mining, it's part of my plan but I cannot execute it for a long time, it's not that I don't want to but many things have to be considered such as the area and the cost and consumption of electricity. It's good to have other source of income while letting your bitcoin and other cryptos on the seat if you're holding for long.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
@so98nn, I have to admit that you have planned everything very well, and I hope that you will be able to achieve good results in everything (or at least in most). I have to admit that I do not have such detailed plans, but I always strive to be as less dependent on the system as possible, and this especially includes banks and any kind of loans. I understand that loans are inevitable in some cases, but fortunately I don't need them.

I can't say that I am 100% ready for everything that is coming, but I consider myself a very flexible person who can very easily adapt to most changes. Given the increase in the price of everything, I focus on buying only what I really need, as much as possible the use of bicycles and public transport, and the beginning of the season of work in my garden where I hope to produce healthy fruits and vegetables this year.

Luckily, I've invested wisely over the years, so Bitcoin can always jump in to help me if needed Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
We just got into the beginning of the second quarter of the year being April and in the very beginning of the year there were many resolution which might have been forgotten by now or over taken by incidents. It is always nice to keep to the plans of the year especially good financial plans that will profit us at the end. Investing is always a very progressive agenda for every human being. If you don't invest, the rainy day might be so difficult that depression may set in. Let your goal be investment all the way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
In my own case, I've also sat down to count on my recent progressive achievements since the beginning of the first quarter of this year, run a check on how it has affected my financial and economic status and draft a plan for the second quarter milestone which i specifically noted as follows:

1. Next level impact in cryptocurrency
2. Setting up a physical enterprises

Am really working hard towards the attainment of success at it's climax in my career and influence every settings I've found myself and in life at large.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
Happy New Financial Year Guys!

There are different dates which commense the start of new years, for example, 1st Jan is most common calender based 365 year which resets on that and like dollar everyone follows it. However based on traditions, culture, lunar calender etc, there are many years. For example, Lunar, Chinese, Mayan etc.

However, talking about the exclusive year, we are here today on 1st of April, begins the race for new Financial Year.

How do you see this date?
Are there any particular changes you make so that you can have more incomes, less taxes, new real estate purchases and anything thats related to financial goal!

In my case I already have these:
1) Pencil and Chalk art selling (Always open for commisioned work: Pencil Carving Artwork | Personalised Gift | Custom Iconic Art | BTC Accepted )
2) Crypto currency mining. (I have two mining rigs at the moment [GUIDE - Personal Experience] How to get started with Mining )
3) Biotechnologist (Regular job)

My new Financial Goals include:

I am working on setting up my own business related to R&D. Since I have been working in the pharmaceuticals since few years now, its time to pull the rug for myself. I have already set up online selling account for the products that are required in the research supply chain.

This year is crucial and I am willing to set up my own Research Laboratory.

So my first goal is:
1) To collect as much capital as I could.
2) Keep low to null dependency on the loans.
3) Keep debts out of the chart!
4) More product selling, artwork selling.
5) Increasing Mining Capacity for increase capital gain.

Do you make such plannings?

Note: Its very important part of your life to practice financial management. Always check with your CA's or yourself whether you are keeping the healthy credit line. Having your CIBIL score above average is masterpiece if you wanna survive smoothly!
Kids - Start saving, less expenses more savings thats the goal.
Only spend what you dont need, only spend when you need. But off course enjoy the life with what you earn.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: