Pages:
Author

Topic: *NEW* Floz coin Twitter Campaign. (CLOSED) - page 6. (Read 10249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2015, 03:23:44 AM

I think so that is not a good sign not only for this campaign because he is holding enough funds for other campaigns too but we must have to wait until he will make any statement about this situation.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
December 28, 2015, 02:11:22 AM

As we can see master-p always online with hidden status. Please check his profile. Scam is possible.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Activity: 700
December 28, 2015, 01:01:41 AM
I am also waiting to get paid i hope so today we will get paid there because all funds are secure and this is good sign.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2015, 12:48:48 AM
It seems payment will take little more time when master-p will have smoothly access to internet from his home maybe today everyone will get paid for this task.
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
December 27, 2015, 11:52:55 PM
Sorry, I was on a connecting flight back home with some serious delays at the airport, I should be back home in the next 12-24 hours max. to send these payments out. Apologies again for the delay.

My internet access was very iffy on and at the airports so I couldn't update and reply to everyone's PMs in a timely fashion.

Good to see OP returned and counted all the tweets.

Is there over 24 hours right now?
24 hours just over. And i think master-P late also need more times to send all the payment
Activity: 770
December 27, 2015, 11:32:26 PM
Sorry, I was on a connecting flight back home with some serious delays at the airport, I should be back home in the next 12-24 hours max. to send these payments out. Apologies again for the delay.

My internet access was very iffy on and at the airports so I couldn't update and reply to everyone's PMs in a timely fashion.

maybe master-P still on the plane
Well Master-p will not run away with your payment so you can wait some time. He's on his flight home man! Who knows whether it got delayed again or not. Just give him some time Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
December 27, 2015, 11:25:25 PM

maybe master-P still on the plane
F*CK WHALES!
December 27, 2015, 11:11:24 PM

Activity: 686
December 27, 2015, 01:18:20 AM

Good to see some news from master-P so waiting for little more is not a problem we can wait for this, wish you all the best with your flight.
December 26, 2015, 09:22:59 PM

ok as long as you inform us then that's totally fine Grin we can wait a little more without any problem at all. Merry Christmas master-P!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
December 26, 2015, 08:42:08 PM

Activity: 278
December 26, 2015, 08:31:51 PM
Where is master P?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
December 26, 2015, 01:24:02 PM
Still waiting to get paid as now 48 hours already been passed so how long it will take to make payment?
Activity: 278
December 25, 2015, 12:28:45 PM
Don't stress people. Master P has the bitcoin. He's probably just busy for the holidays.
Activity: 686
December 25, 2015, 10:14:12 AM
There is any update from the escrow?. I see the Op have counted all tweet and retweet, but here is no payment of tthis campaign
master-p is reputable here so I think you can wait for him a little more Grin just give him some time

Yeah agreed with you master-P is legit person so don't need to be get panic about payment it will be done smoothly after sometime.
December 25, 2015, 10:05:58 AM
There is any update from the escrow?. I see the Op have counted all tweet and retweet, but here is no payment of tthis campaign
master-p is reputable here so I think you can wait for him a little more Grin just give him some time
Activity: 476
December 25, 2015, 09:58:11 AM
Activity: 252
December 25, 2015, 05:03:16 AM
Alright, so if the OP doesn't respond in the next 48 hours I will count the tweets and pay accordingly at the best of my ability in terms of accuracy.

48 hours from the time of this post is how much time we'll give OP to respond as I haven't received any payment details from him.

Regards

Sorry for the delay of a day that has been very busy and only just remembered this was going on. I have counted retweets and tweets and everyone here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-AMF3yM9MjxzhHKIt0IUZU9WQeWV0pK633HZ-rlb_SI/edit?usp=sharing except one red for failed and one red for being paid in floz should be paid. Amounts on the far right side and addresses on the far left.

This campaign will have to be put on hold until after the holidays as there is just no time to maintain it like it should be ran. Stand by for future updates. Thank you

since the OP already count all the tweet. Now we just need for master-p sent out the btc
F*CK WHALES!
December 25, 2015, 03:36:44 AM
I've seen OP confirmed tweet and re-tweet. Just waiting for payment from master-p.
Pages:
Jump to: