Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW Gem Coin's 10X-100X October-November - page 6. (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 05, 2021, 09:12:50 AM
Currently looking for tokens that go up 10x-100x in a short time is very easy, you only need to follow IDO because they on average provide a minimum 10x profit. If you want something more secure you can follow Binance Launchpad, they can give more than 10x.
Only those with high referral income earn from it.For example, Twitter influencers
.I have not won a right to buy in any of the draws I have participated in so far.
November 05, 2021, 09:00:00 AM
The upcoming taproot will bring a new opportunity to defi on bitcoin, do you believe it means and the implementation of NFT/Gamefi(Metaverse) on bitcoin becomes a trend, Aggregate financial scale tools  will be executed on bitcoin.  Sovryn or Myntlayer will be one of the potentially profitable gems and a new future for bitcoin.  It will be bigger than imagined.  Learn it if you want to be the first pick while it's still early. Dyor Wink
Dude, sovryn's Mcap is $426M. I don't think it's a gem coin anymore. It's grown a lot.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 555
November 05, 2021, 08:55:25 AM
Currently looking for tokens that go up 10x-100x in a short time is very easy, you only need to follow IDO because they on average provide a minimum 10x profit. If you want something more secure you can follow Binance Launchpad, they can give more than 10x.
November 05, 2021, 08:50:21 AM
Still can’t understand why these guys shill all sorts of shitcoins related to the dogs/frogs/kwoks, but at the same time they ignore the current problems and how other projects solve them? I think Anomus is very underestimated in this regard. Check it out.

The coins I mean by 10x-100x aren't Shitcoins of course. I'm just talking about real gem coins,
I'm talking about projects that really have a future.Projects created by real and expert people whose team we can trust.For example, I am talking about the upcoming metaverse and Web3.0 projects.And I'm a shitcoin hater.I hate cat,dog coins.
Their sole purpose is to scam people.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
November 04, 2021, 02:31:47 PM
What are the Gem coins you just discovered, guys?
Everyone share their newly found Gem coins here and let's help each other.
The new gem I found; Flash Loans

Atleast share some basic information such as website, social media links and tokenomics if you want to show off a certain coin you are promoting, most of the x10 to x100 price growth is only possible if you purchase on Presale or Private sale. There is no way for a coin to grow that huge percentage unless it has a very low balance on liquidity pool or thin order book. Most of the coin that showing this growth without coming from presale are those shit coin that soon to be rug pull.

Only few real gem out there that shows this price growth by the time it was discovered by whale investors. Focus on startup coin if you are looking on this kind coins.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
November 04, 2021, 02:26:03 PM
You have to really bet to find shitcoin x10-x100 the article no one knows what tokens can fly with high rises except for shitcoin memes which are currently in high demand but the fact is that it's all a big risk and even rugpull can wait for you instead of getting profit x100 but you will lose with the amount of money invested.

So make sure you are ready and keep my advice this is a big risk so keep investing in coins that have potential compared to shitcoins that are tempting but make you lose everything.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
November 04, 2021, 01:27:15 PM
The upcoming taproot will bring a new opportunity to defi on bitcoin, do you believe it means and the implementation of NFT/Gamefi(Metaverse) on bitcoin becomes a trend, Aggregate financial scale tools  will be executed on bitcoin.  Sovryn or Myntlayer will be one of the potentially profitable gems and a new future for bitcoin.  It will be bigger than imagined.  Learn it if you want to be the first pick while it's still early. Dyor Wink
November 04, 2021, 11:03:10 AM
What are the Gem coins you just discovered, guys?
Everyone share their newly found Gem coins here and let's help each other.
The new gem I found; Flash Loans

Pages:
Jump to: