Pages:
Author

Topic: New Group Buy Possibility - page 2. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 03, 2013, 06:52:45 AM
This thread is to determine the interest in doing a group buy of a new Bitcoin service.

Over the last few days I've repeatedly looked into group buys for batch #3 and also batch#2 direct buys from Ebay. What I keep getting to a point where I think it would be a much better to invest in a company that rides the Bitcoin popularity wave indirectly though running a Bitcoin service. Why? This would take away having to guess what is going to happen with the Bitcoin price over the next year, which is a fool's errand.

The buy-in and pay-outs would be sent in Bitcoins to allow more privacy, and the person handling any money would be a public unanimously agreed upon individual.

Please throw in business ideas if you like this idea. I'll start with three basic ideas:
- A random number generator with extremely random output. You feed it bitcoins, and it feeds out random numbers over the internet. The results can be public or private.
- A service allowing truly instant Bitcoin transactions. This is just an initial service idea where I have thought out basically none of the details.
- Another competitor to MtGox seeing how they have 80% market share.

I know I'm not even starting to cover what is possible and would be interested to hear other ideas. I think this could actually be much more fun than a joint mining operation.
Pages:
Jump to: