Pages:
Author

Topic: New here - page 2. (Read 1583 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 04, 2014, 10:26:36 AM
Hello there
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2014, 06:54:48 AM
I stopped doing faucets now, they pay like 0.0000001 to 0.0000008 per hour, which is too much and I don't want IRS to raid me for making money this fast!

Can't find anything to do in this service section either silamb, so what's up with you?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 04, 2014, 12:36:26 AM
Welcome to bitcointalk. Faucets will take forever to reach 0.01 BTC. Also it will make your fingers sore. You cantry better offers in service section.
April 04, 2014, 12:32:24 AM
If anyone else has any good ideas, please let me know, all the services thread is for computer geniuses, which I am not and I can't seem to find anything to make BTCs today, so thanks for all your help, I am gonna call it a day as far as making BTC is concerned and Imma go find myself a safe corner to sell cocaine.

See ya!
April 04, 2014, 12:15:46 AM
Ok.. Thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 04, 2014, 12:15:13 AM
Hello, Welcome to the forum! Enjoy Cheesy  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
April 04, 2014, 12:11:40 AM
Not all but I checked the ad in the siggy thing and most of them are looking for Members not Newbies so that's out of the equation and... so far I haven't found a thing to do in the services thread.. so  Cry

Is there a way I can make like 0.001 BTC at-least? like today?

I am losing all hopes Sad

EDIT: I signed up at Ritz, they game me 0.10 credit, don't know what's that worth in BTC, and I am playing slots right now, I'll update if I win anything.

UPDATE: Lost all credit!

As I suggested above, you can also take a look in the Marketplace, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0; maybe look into selling stuff or so... but you're likely not going to get btc today that way either.
April 03, 2014, 11:55:37 PM
Not all but I checked the ad in the siggy thing and most of them are looking for Members not Newbies so that's out of the equation and... so far I haven't found a thing to do in the services thread.. so  Cry

Is there a way I can make like 0.001 BTC at-least? like today?

I am losing all hopes Sad

EDIT: I signed up at Ritz, they game me 0.10 credit, don't know what's that worth in BTC, and I am playing slots right now, I'll update if I win anything.

UPDATE: Lost all credit!
legendary
April 03, 2014, 11:14:11 PM
#services??

Sorry for being a noob but I don't know what services you mean.. Huh

Whose advertisement should I put in my sig??

I'll try those gambling sites, I don't know if I am that lucky but I'll give it a shot.

He meant these services, in the Services board of the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0.

EDIT: in there you can find the signature campaings mentioned, like PrimeDice or Ritz and many others, but you'll usually need to have Member level activity (basically, have been posting on the forum for a month or two). Alternatively, you can try finding something else, like for example, designing a logo for btc, if you like doing that sort of thing.

EDIT2: you can also visit the Marketplace (which includes the Services sub), which offers a few more options: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0
April 03, 2014, 11:08:43 PM
I have just started to learn of bitcoin.

Working everyday at faucets and clicking ads, need to make 0.01 BTC

So any help any one can provide will be appreciated.

Thank you

Welcome bitbaby. I am afraid it will take ages to get 0.01 btc from faucets.
A better way to earn bitcoin is to join a sig ad campaign, though you need to have a higher activity for most campaigns.

What is a sig ad campaign  Huh

Check #services for further information :-)
You can put someones advert in your sig to earn some btc, not a lot but always better than nothing and you grab it for doingg what you would do even for free :-) for posting at bitcointalk.

#services??

Sorry for being a noob but I don't know what services you mean.. Huh

Whose advertisement should I put in my sig??

I'll try those gambling sites, I don't know if I am that lucky but I'll give it a shot.
legendary
April 03, 2014, 12:52:00 PM
I suppose you can also try gambling sites like PrimeDice or Ritz, which start you off with a small amount of btc to play with. Other than that, sig deals as mentioned, though you'll need to stick around for a few months before making that much.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 03, 2014, 12:26:48 PM

Thank you

A better way to earn bitcoin is to join a sig ad campaign, though you need to have a higher activity for most campaigns.

What is a sig ad campaign  Huh

Check #services for further information :-)
You can put someones advert in your sig to earn some btc, not a lot but always better than nothing and you grab it for doingg what you would do even for free :-) for posting at bitcointalk.
April 03, 2014, 12:20:07 PM

Thank you

What is a sig ad campaign  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 03, 2014, 10:16:15 AM

Thank you

Making 0.01 BTC at faucets might take forever Tongue But I wish you all best!
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
April 03, 2014, 09:46:20 AM
Hello and welcome!
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
April 03, 2014, 09:45:31 AM

Thank you

April 03, 2014, 07:29:27 AM

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: