Pages:
Author

Topic: New here - page 2. (Read 1725 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
February 16, 2015, 03:19:36 PM
Hello

Not really sure if this is the right section ot not. My name is Ricardo. I read about BitCoin on the local news here and it got me very interested. I bought a few BitCoins with my savings.

I have two questions. What is the best place to store my BitCoins? Is there a best software to use?

I am being forced to type letters at the top when I send a PM, is there any way to turn this off?

You said you bought few Bitcoins with your savings , could you tell us where are you storing them for the moment ? so we can tell you and suggest you more .
If you are using Online wallets then simply drop them.

~ Madness
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 16, 2015, 03:18:44 PM
Blockchain along with 2FA is fairly secure, although offline wallets are the best. I'd recommend you MultiBit.

Second, as a Newbie, just enter in the captcha. As you use the forum more often you won't need to do this.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 16, 2015, 03:16:18 PM
Hello

Not really sure if this is the right section ot not. My name is Ricardo. I read about BitCoin on the local news here and it got me very interested. I bought a few BitCoins with my savings.

I have two questions. What is the best place to store my BitCoins? Is there a best software to use?

I am being forced to type letters at the top when I send a PM, is there any way to turn this off?
Pages:
Jump to: