Pages:
Author

Topic: New Hyip Scam http://btc2x.com - page 11. (Read 27815 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 21, 2015, 05:40:07 PM
I invested, I'll hopefully get my payment at December 24 19:02 GMT+2
I'll post again with TXID if I get my payment
Activity: 13
December 21, 2015, 04:51:14 PM
On 17 December I invested in this site.
I had done that before like 5 times and they payed out so far.
This last payment seems to be lost.
looks a scam indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
December 20, 2015, 06:10:26 AM
people have invested so many fcking btc.. how do people fall for this shit anyways....

once they get some big whales investing real high amount of bitcoins.. its done..

they are just rolling the money right now
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 20, 2015, 12:48:25 AM
Just start and now is Scam

http://btc2x.com

btc2x.com is paying till now.. it may becomes scam later but till now its paying.. I already get paid from them 6-7 times.
Activity: 14
December 18, 2015, 08:37:13 PM
I invested with them
If they paid for me I will write here again
Activity: 168
December 16, 2015, 12:27:46 PM
it's not surprise for me
All double coin systems will be scam i an a few days..
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 16, 2015, 07:48:41 AM
I tell you, I never took a double first bitcoin, after that I can get in paid 2 times and the third time paid well but no incoming funds. nah btc2x profit is paid and the funds go into their address, meaning it is paying?
December 16, 2015, 07:47:37 AM
oh look return of coinsdouble scam!!
Do not invest newbie.

This is not a scam, trying to get into blockchain proof of payment?

Do you think you will receive your full initial investment from that site, within 100 Hours? Nah, Perhaps in the middle part you will receive some but not the full you had invested, plus the ROI. Am I wrong?  

have you ever invest, said the site was a scam?

Most likely you're the admin of that cheap scam.
However, there are tons of reasons to state it's a scam by starting to check txhash per txhash. You will find out that they may be real as well but not led to the program itself because such transactions were randomly fetched from the block explorer with the intention to deceive new corners.

Do not invest newbie.

Do you have any proof about this or you are the admin? have you invested with them and receive pay out?

I am not an investment but you try to see proof of payment has been credited to the accounts of their bitcoin. if scam means do not go into their bitcoin account even though it was already paid, because I already know that it was paid?
I am beginning to think that tuhan123 is the admin of that ponzi website because of the way he put on defense.

I agree. tuhan123 has to be admin to defend this piece of junk
December 16, 2015, 07:42:31 AM
Do not invest newbie.

Do you think you will receive your full initial investment from that site, within 100 Hours? Nah, Perhaps in the middle part you will receive some but not the full you had invested, plus the ROI. Am I wrong?  

However, there are tons of reasons to state it's a scam by starting to check txhash per txhash. You will find out that they may be real as well but not led to the program itself because such transactions were randomly fetched from the block explorer with the intention to deceive new corners.

i am not admin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I tell you, I never took a double first bitcoin, after that I can get in paid 2 times and the third time paid well but no incoming funds. nah btc2x profit is paid and the funds go into their address, meaning it is paying?
Activity: 56
December 16, 2015, 07:37:58 AM
Do not invest newbie.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 16, 2015, 07:35:39 AM
Do not invest newbie.

Do you have any proof about this or you are the admin? have you invested with them and receive pay out?

I am not an investment but you try to see proof of payment has been credited to the accounts of their bitcoin. if scam means do not go into their bitcoin account even though it was already paid, because I already know that it was paid?
I am beginning to think that tuhan123 is the admin of that ponzi website because of the way he put on defense.
December 16, 2015, 07:34:10 AM
i am not admin  Cheesy
December 16, 2015, 07:30:59 AM
Do not invest newbie.

LOL you are retarded
And why can't you see original deposit TXID? Because those payments are fake.
December 16, 2015, 07:21:32 AM
Do not invest newbie.

Activity: 224
December 16, 2015, 07:10:04 AM
Do not invest newbie.

December 16, 2015, 07:01:21 AM
Do not invest newbie.

December 16, 2015, 05:58:46 AM
all HYIPS's are SCAMS ... ALL.

hyip it does not specify a scam or not!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 16, 2015, 05:58:16 AM
Do not invest newbie.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
December 16, 2015, 05:51:20 AM
all HYIPS's are SCAMS ... ALL.
Pages:
Jump to: