Pages:
Author

Topic: New ico? - page 2. (Read 236 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 11:46:24 PM
Many ico you can join in march, you can search in bitcointalk forum but you must be really careful in choosing ico in there.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
March 03, 2018, 11:33:19 PM
Check the one I'm wearing my friend if you're looking for an ICO to invest. You can check the site for full Infos. ICO ongoing and made a whooping $4M on its first day only. Morpheus will be used for global trade which is one of the most grossed and active businesses in our economy these days.
I review DataBroker DAO's upcoming initial coin offering review.

I decide to pass on this because I think their team is strong.

https://databrokerdao.com/

Today companies make use of sensor data to optimize and monitor their operations. The result is a single purpose data landscape. What if we could make this data easily accessible to cities, organizations and entrepreneurs at an affordable
price? DataBroker drives the evolution towards truly ‘smart living’.

DataBroker is the first market place for sensor data using blockchain technology. It brings together all different participants in one place: sensor owners, data processors, and network owners.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 11:24:34 PM
Check the one I'm wearing my friend if you're looking for an ICO to invest. You can check the site for full Infos. ICO ongoing and made a whooping $4M on its first day only. Morpheus will be used for global trade which is one of the most grossed and active businesses in our economy these days.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 11:24:14 PM
very difficult to find great ICO, let alone that guarantee will be successful. but you can find it by exploring the board announcement. there is usually a lot of news about ICO in this board.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 11:16:55 PM
Any new great icos march?
You need to read a lot. Don't just ask people what's great or best ico in march etc
Here is the link announcement section of this forum.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Choose wisely if you have decided to invest.  Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 10:50:15 PM
just wait
5-6 mon  is  good time for  join  ico
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 03, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
Well
I don’t think this is the best way to make a post about any Airdrop or ICO