Pages:
Author

Topic: New ICO - BitMinutes - Better Than BitCoin for Billions - page 3. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
The marketing and distribution strategies for retailers are there but how do you plan to market this to the consumer?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Cryptostrategist David Drake Joins BitMinutes Advisory Board in Shift to Substance

BitMinutes are the first prepaid airtime token to provide low-cost financial services to the world's two billion unbanked consumers. BitMinutes serve as the universal cryptocurrency for enabling global telecommunications providers, retail merchants and a network of trusted agents to offer free money transfer and guaranteed loans to six billion cellphone users.
“I see huge potential in this particular cryptocurrency. It is backed by a hard asset, the prepaid airtime minute, that is already traded actively, if informally, in emerging markets around the word,” said David Drake.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/david-drake-joins-bitminutes/

Activity: 216
Merit: 103
the topic was pretty funny that the new coin is better than Bitcoin...
I don't think Bitcoin would be defeat by other coin or token.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This is my first post so please i don't want to annoy anyone but the websites looks quite bad.

The layout is messy, some stock photos used, some photos and pie charts are streched and look out of focus, the table looks terrible and so on.

Not saying that the project is rubbish and not legit, but the website looks like some school assignments rather than a part of a serious project.
Activity: 12
this Is a very interesting project, looks like a previous project telcoin but with a lot more features. I briefly read the white paper... what is the soft cap/hard cap for this project?

soft cap is $20 mil
hard is $30 mil
Activity: 1
this Is a very interesting project, looks like a previous project telcoin but with a lot more features. I briefly read the white paper... what is the soft cap/hard cap for this project?
looks interesting, is bitminutes supposed to be use by customer or back-end of phone company?

This is the beauty of BitMinutes - you can top off your or another's phone for minutes worldwide, borrow against your BitMinutes for micro loans, and/or buy and sell them or for products and services as we build out a Trusted Agent Network (TAN).
Activity: 4
looks interesting, is bitminutes supposed to be use by customer or back-end of phone company?

I think it's a very interesting project for BitMinutes to expect a lot for ICO. i'm curious, what makes this token better than Bitcoin, and how much is the total fund supply distributed for this project?
whether there will be a program to promote it

BitMinutes are Better Than Bitcoin for Billions of Unbanked Consumers:
                                                                              BitMinutes   Western Union   Bitcoin

User Transfer Fees                                                         Zero          10%          ~1% Fx Conversion
Direct Bank Deposit                                                          Yes            Yes           No
Retail Locations*                                                         26 M          0.5M           No
Prepaid Top Ups                                                                    Yes             No           No
Inherent Value                                                                    Yes             No           No
AML & KYC                                                                    Yes            Yes           No

*Potential MasterCard Locations

Following is a schedule of the commission percentage you will receive for referring others who purchase BitMinutes.

3% for $75 - $99,000
4% for $100,00 - 249,000
5% for $250,000 - $499,000
6% for $500,000 - $749,000
7% for $750,000 - $1 million
10% for $1 million +
All commissions are paid in BitMinutes
Activity: 17
Are you interested in making telegrams?
Your email is not working.
You need to modify your dashboard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
BitMinutes – Better than BitCoin for Billions

I hope this make a lot off effect for your project and many investor make invest to your project
Activity: 380

I think it's a very interesting project for BitMinutes to expect a lot for ICO. i'm curious, what makes this token better than Bitcoin, and how much is the total fund supply distributed for this project?
whether there will be a program to promote it
Activity: 1
Solid idea. Good Luck to your project! Smiley
Update for ICO Date:

ICO Date now is March 1, 2018. There is a lot of marketing going into this. BitMinutes is doing a roadshow in various stops including London, Zurich, Dubai, Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, and then back to the U.S. in San Francisco and then New York. If you want to meet them, let me know. If you have anyone or are in any of these cities, and they want to personally meet, I can see if I can arrange a meeting.

Meanwhile, if you have not signed up as an affiliate, go to this link:

http://lddy.no/1tqj

Pre-ICO is still in effect at $.005 USD and will go up to $.01 USD on January 15, 2018. Then will move up gradually to a target of $.10 USD at the ICO.

Again, any questions or comments post here or private message me.
Feel free to contact me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y71Gv8uw4o&t=325s

Tom Meredith explaining BitMinutes in short.

Feel free to contact me
BitMinutes= erc20 token?

BitMinutes is indeed an ERC20 token
Feel free to contact me
I read the white paper this is probably going to be big. Micro-lending will be a big breakthrough in 2018. BM is way ahead of the competition.
you need to post more information.

What information do you need? Did you visit the BitMinutes website:

http://www.bitminutes.com
Activity: 7
looks promising...is there any bounty program??

Bitminutes.com will offer a Bounty Program in the future.  Visit Bitminutes.com and click on "BECOME AN AFFILIATE" for information on our current Affiliate Program or contact Maxine Alagar, Director of Customer Service Operations @ [email protected] for details.
Pages:
Jump to: