Pages:
Author

Topic: New ICO running on NEO! - page 2. (Read 297 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:36:37 PM
In general, I'm going to focus on the ICO project running on the NEO, because NEO is very hot, so I'll keep an eye out for the tokens running on it, maybe the next x100 token.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:31:07 PM
I know that ICOs developed on the NEO platform are developing very well. I think NEO has a long-term development strategy with projects built on their foundation. NEO is going very well for himself and the community, this is great. Neo-based development projects are technically and professionally managed, I believe it will grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
January 12, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
Wow this is a big news. Switch to NEO is a good choice since Ethereum network has a scaling problem now. This is a good news for NEO and expect that more and more ICO will come to NEO. good luck.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:02:06 PM
YES!!!!

GO Narrative!

Go NEO!

This is HUGE!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:56:14 PM
Hi guys-

I heard some amazing news today. My favorite upcoming ICO, Narrative Network, has announced they are moving from Ethereum to NEO!  And I LOVE NEO, so I'm extremely pumped.

They made the announcement here:
https://blog.narrative.network/big-news-kyc-and-our-switch-to-neo-2f34215beef9

I think is a really smart move.  It's good for Narrative -- faster/cheaper transactions, more scalable, etc. - but also will be a major new project for NEO- proving that it can attract some top tier projects.

I also wasn't aware that NEO charges like $25k/year for new tokens running on their platform. That is sure to keep the riff raff out.

So excited about this. Please let other NEO people know. We need to spread the word.

Here is a link to the Narrative site, in case you want to learn more about the project.  They are basically taking on the major social networks in a big way- much better than SteemIt could.

https://www.narrative.network
Pages:
Jump to: