Pages:
Author

Topic: New Idea to invest my $41,000 dollars - Litecoins to convert in Bitcoins - page 4. (Read 7942 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
I think you should decide on what you believe the future holds and trust your belief. If you think LTC will fail then invest all in BTC. If you think the market will hold a place for LTC alongside BTC in the future then LTC is speculatively a better investment. LTC can grow several orders of magnitude much easier than BTC could do the same because of it's position behind BTC. It can capitalize on the success of BTC very quickly...

I think LTC will grow more than BTC this year but I also think that BTC will go up 300-1000%. We're up against a price wall at the moment with BTC but it's easy to see why... Just dollar cost average until Feb and if the market is still bullish in Feb then I see smooth sailing until at least next year.

I have about 70/30 LTC to BTC right now.

I believe BTC will be a major success but I also think LTC will follow the same path. I think those two will hold the majority of the market share...

I think you can't really go wrong with either. If you're a bull then get in the market ASAP. If you're bearish then now probably isn't the time. You might want to wait until after it hits $10,000 ea if you want less risk...

The way I see it; if we make it to $10,000 before Q2 2015 it's a confirmation that BTC will be adopted as an emerging technology and follow the logistic S-curve and not as a commodity where it follows speculation without the need of widespread adoption... If it can persevere with the inevitable government regulations then we're good.

I'm bullish. I buy some every week... I think it's a revolutionary idea and it's bound to occupy a large part of global trade if you ask me.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Guys, I have $ 41.000 to invest in bitcoins and litecoins, I think it would be better to spend this money on litecoins... hold and wait (I have faith in bitcoins litecoins, this is what motivates me) to convert litecoins in bitcoins, when again LTC/BTC at 0.05 ratio, as has been months ago.

Is it a good idea?

opinions are welcome!

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: