Pages:
Author

Topic: New In Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 146 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
I'm afraid of upsetting you my friend, but with your abilities, I think you'd better read more information about bounty companies. Because those resources that you have are not suitable for working with crypto-currencies, so just read the forum in the newcomers section
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
February 24, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
Hello Allzzz Tigers Of Cryptocurrency

I am New in Cryptocurrency i have Only 5.15 Dogycoin I want to Mine coin , i have corei5 CPU with Nvidia 2gb 730GTX Card, Can you guide me how to mine and which is best for me as i earn something, also through staking as i continue my MBA after earning.

Thanks to All in Advance

Oh well, you can try any coin that uses a Cryptonight algorithm with your CPU, but be aware that it is hardly probable that you´ll make any profit due to the cost of electricity. Your card... I am no expert but probably to old to mine anything.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
Hello Allzzz Tigers Of Cryptocurrency

I am New in Cryptocurrency i have Only 5.15 Dogycoin I want to Mine coin , i have corei5 CPU with Nvidia 2gb 730GTX Card, Can you guide me how to mine and which is best for me as i earn something, also through staking as i continue my MBA after earning.

Thanks to All in Advance
Pages:
Jump to: