Pages:
Author

Topic: New in Cryptoworld and would like to learn a lot!!! - page 2. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
There are tons of sources related to crypto. All of them has been written by real people. It means that this sources are result of their trial and error. I advice to use first of all main news portals (e.g cointelegraph, bitcoin(com) etc) and for some practical issues use this great forum.

Here people also had prev experience and shares their troubles same as success. So, don't be afraid to asking here whatever you want, but don't forget to search over existing topics before starting new ones!
Activity: 56
First do a research about coins using https://coinmarketcap.com this site. After that try to learn about charts Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Start my crypto for better world
One word to you

Nothing is impossible in crypto world! cheers
Activity: 37
Just watch some crypto youtube channels, get on twitter, you'll catch up in no time
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I would suggest staying away from Pump channels/groups. Most will make it seem like you can make money with them when in reality you will be the one being dumped on and losing your investments.
Activity: 9
Thanks all for tips, Il try to put like 100$ and try to trade some!! Thanks for tips, lets hope we make some profit!
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Just go with trial and error for now. Move a really small amount of bitcoin to a reputable exchange (Bittrex, Binance) and use that small amount to trade just to get a feel of the markets.

I'm afraid the best way to learn about coins is to do the research yourself. If you base your opinion on someone else's article then you're doing something wrong; only use those information to a certain extent. Read the whitepaper, then join the certain coin's Slack channel or forum to ask questions.
Activity: 28
Hello there!!!

Im new in this cryptoworld and I was wondering if there are any good lessons to learn trade and buy cryptocoins?

I saw a lot of pump channels in telegram but I dont really trust them, is there any channel worth follow to get good information about coins?

Thanks all for help!

yeah because i'm new to this world so i was very happy about this. present i'm newbie here. i don't no about this crypto currency so please explain me about this crypto currency. i'm very interested to invest in to this forum. so please kindly help about this. few members said to me crypto currency is best on line currency if who investing in this trading that people get more profit on this project.
I'm also new. But what I understood is DON'T trust any pump channel or group. Don't follow it, study and do your own strategy if you want to trade in +.

This pumps group can make you profit but one day you will loose everything because of somebody's opinion!
Hello there!!!

Im new in this cryptoworld and I was wondering if there are any good lessons to learn trade and buy cryptocoins?

I saw a lot of pump channels in telegram but I dont really trust them, is there any channel worth follow to get good information about coins?

Thanks all for help!
Pages:
Jump to: