Pages:
Author

Topic: New investor...Bought into market recently when bitcoin was $4600 - page 2. (Read 1097 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
This sucks. Did not see all this big bank propaganda coming, and when you mix it in with the chinese tyrannical govt its a recipe for disaster. I didnt buy for alot but im just glad i diversified my investment into other coins as well. Hoping things turn around. As you guys say... HODL!
I guess you don't have much of a choice now  Undecided Good you did some diversification.
You shouldn't be worried to much tho, "hodl" as you adequately put, heck even forget about those coins for some serious amount of time. This will balance itself out at some point, we have been through worse.
When you top out on altcoins, consider buying more cheap btc? I would do just that, in fact I'm actually planing to do so. Stay cool, calculate and dont act on emotions, those are for women  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
Professionals buy into dips, it is called cost averaging

Of course it won't work if asset goes to zero  Wink
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
This sucks. Did not see all this big bank propaganda coming, and when you mix it in with the chinese tyrannical govt its a recipe for disaster. I didnt buy for alot but im just glad i diversified my investment into other coins as well. Hoping things turn around. As you guys say... HODL!
Pages:
Jump to: