Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰🌟NEW KUC🌟💰Kuwait coin oil and gold coin - page 28. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Who wants inquiry ? ok
whatsapp / viber +201207984705

We now buy a license http://www.kuwaitchamber.org.kw   You can search here
Company mada Communications (  مدى للاتصالات)
To buy stocks you can contact us
or http://gulfnewsystem.org/

this coin for  interested only
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Very low marketcap and interesting project. I have already mined 150k coins but I like to gamble so I am going to mine some more.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Nethash is over 4 Gh/s. That's not a huge deal for scrypt but during the period of 1000-KUC block rewards it was generally between 2-3 Gh/s.

So there are a lot of coins out there mined at lower breakeven than currently. Good sign as far as mining microeconomics go.

5.4 million PoW coins mined at current block 13358. With the simple decaying-by-half reward reduction, that means about 66% of coins are mined so far.

You can extrapolate that to an approximate total supply at end of PoW of 8.2 million.

Current last-trade prices at NovaExchange, if applied to that end-of-PoW number, put the KuwaitCoin marketcap at 5.74 BTC ($3,731 USD) at end of PoW.

Seems like lots of headroom to me!

Wow proof of stake blocks really cut it down that much?  I guess not a bad thing but still quite a drop in supply.

Take a look at the block explorer which shows whether the last blocks were found by PoS or PoW. PoS has been finding about half of the blocks since it kicked in.

Are the POS blocks the same as POW or only 10%/y?

They're 10% per year, so every time a PoS block replaces a PoW block, it reduces the total targeted eventual supply at the end of PoW.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Based on current rate mining will end when? KUC is being pegged to 10 usd a coin so I guess time to stock up. No offense but this is incredibly similar to how urocoin started which would be awesome for early adopters.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
upto 26k coins so far with the little zeus
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Nethash is over 4 Gh/s. That's not a huge deal for scrypt but during the period of 1000-KUC block rewards it was generally between 2-3 Gh/s.

So there are a lot of coins out there mined at lower breakeven than currently. Good sign as far as mining microeconomics go.

5.4 million PoW coins mined at current block 13358. With the simple decaying-by-half reward reduction, that means about 66% of coins are mined so far.

You can extrapolate that to an approximate total supply at end of PoW of 8.2 million.

Current last-trade prices at NovaExchange, if applied to that end-of-PoW number, put the KuwaitCoin marketcap at 5.74 BTC ($3,731 USD) at end of PoW.

Wow proof of stake blocks really cut it down that much?  I guess not a bad thing but still quite a drop in supply.

Take a look at the block explorer which shows whether the last blocks were found by PoS or PoW. PoS has been finding about half of the blocks since it kicked in.

Are the POS blocks the same as POW or only 10%/y?
legendary
@notsofast

legendary
@notsofast

We are now in the process of e-marketing in the Arab and Gulf sites

The rest of one month and the opportunity will be difficult to join us

We care about the Arabs more - for annexation to the Chamber of Commerce for companies and documenting companies

Ok I know a few Egypt traders that may be interested.

Do not worry our ads
Come their
do you have any translation bounty? i would like to make tagalog/filipino if you are also open with it. thanks.

There is no premine so unlikely
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

We care about the Arabs more - for annexation to the Chamber of Commerce for companies and documenting companies

Do not worry our ads
Come their
do you have any translation bounty? i would like to make tagalog/filipino if you are also open with it. thanks.
Activity: 97

Do not worry our ads
Come their
Activity: 97
very good  Grin
i buy 50000 Every day from novaexchange  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Any more bounties (social bounty,signature camp,avatar and other) ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
coin slowly moving but still having good value now its really a good chance to hold while the price still profitable
good luck guys get some of your share.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Nova has no problems now. They are adding more coins than Yobit at the moment. https://novaexchange.com/?re=7txa3fuqmvxdbp4dcqem To open account.

Activity: 64
why guys sell kuc here? we still mine please keep coins!
to make satoshis! Cheesy I will hold my 250 k for a while. Lets see where this project goes

You want to make BTC not satoshi, Play the game right.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
to make satoshis! Cheesy I will hold my 250 k for a while. Lets see where this project goes
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
Pages:
Jump to: