Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰🌟NEW KUC🌟💰Kuwait coin oil and gold coin - page 4. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I just dont know why some people are full of negativity.

From all indication,  the dev seems to be making some efforts to make this project succeed.

What he needs now is encouragement and support.

If this project succeeds , we all will benefit from it.

So lets cut the dev some slack here.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
yobit means kuc straight to death and oblivion....LOL, pay for bittrex adding, cost 5 btc .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello

As we all know, the kuc IPO will close by 31/08/2016. After which the real IPO shall commence on 01/09/2016 and shall only last for 10 days in Kuwait.

In view of this, the company is hosting a party in honour of all the business men and women within  and around Kuwait and Egypt who are major financier and investors of the company.

Immediately after the IPO that will last for 10 days, plans will be on gear to integrate the kuc token as the company currency. Awareness campaign shall commence within Kuwait about this paradigm shift that will revolutionize the telecommunication industry and other of our companies that shall be made known later.

At this point, the kuc coin shall be added to more exchanges starting with yobit hopefully before the end of September.

At least 1 or 2 major EX exchanges shall also be added by the end of the year as well.

A mobile wallet shall be added soon and will be announced when it is ready

And for all who invested in the IPO via kuc, your share certificates shall be dispatched to your various address hopefully before the end of September. You shall be duly notified on that.

As I always say to those that doubt this project, you don’t have to believe anything I say.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wallet running with 16 active connection..
Masboot Coin  Smiley Grin
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Wallet GUi complete 100%

Wallet GUI looking good. When will the Wallet Design released?
Last night my wallet froze.
I shut down my pc and went to sleep
now this morning I'm trying to open it and it starts opening then close right away before it fully loads and gets to the main wallet page.
Anyone know why this is?

Thats odd. i experienced that freezing sometime ago. but after restarting the wallet. everything was fine. I hope no one has access to your wallet.dat file or your backup file

Because i read in one article that if one is trying to launch the app on two different machines. symptoms like this could occur.

so i will recommend if you are able to gain control. just move your coins to another address
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Last night my wallet froze.
I shut down my pc and went to sleep
now this morning I'm trying to open it and it starts opening then close right away before it fully loads and gets to the main wallet page.
Anyone know why this is?
I decided to invest in real coins this year Smiley Didn't read all the messages in the thread, that's impossible Smiley Any recommendations on reliable websites where it is safe to order silver/gold coins ? I like silver items from http://bullionexchanges.com/buy-silver/coins/us-silver-coins/american-silver-eagles , would be grateful for some reviews.

I wouldn't know if bitgold.com would meet up with what you are looking for. check it out and see
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Thank you for that response.
Do you have Twitter/FB
Social Media?
KUC Block Output halved at block height 48K and is now 15.625 KUC

Social media like Twitter and Facebook will come soon
you needed this one dev just post it here and surely re tweeeted it for you good luck.
Activity: 66
I decided to invest in real coins this year Smiley Didn't read all the messages in the thread, that's impossible Smiley Any recommendations on reliable websites where it is safe to order silver/gold coins ? I like silver items from http://bullionexchanges.com/buy-silver/coins/us-silver-coins/american-silver-eagles , would be grateful for some reviews.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
this thread is full of fake promises,fake companies, fake photos and fake accounts.
enjoy kuc coin.
Do you have Twitter/FB
Social Media?

Social media like Twitter and Facebook will come soon
I can feel that this coin will be very very big in the near future. Smiley

I'm not going to miss the boat on this one.

Yeah. you can say that again
Do you have Twitter/FB
Social Media?
hdn
Activity: 682
Good info from DEV, we all need to be patience and give full support for KUC.
Will the kuc be burned?

No. The kuc will not be burned, hence no need for a burn address.

What will the kuc collected be used for?

If you read our vision  very well in the first page. The plan for this project is to make kuc the companies currency. All the products and services been offered by the company can and will only be acquired with kuc only.

This is where the real value of kuc will come from in time. And that is the reason we wanted to collect 6 million kuc to facilitate this process.

As for those thinking the coins will be dumped, that wouldn’t be necessary as there will be demand for the kuc from those who make use of the services and product of the company.

This demand will rather push the price up instead.

Those who partake in the kuc IPO to own shares in the company will be entitled to dividends.

While those who don’t partake in the kuc IPO will also benefit by the time the prices begin to increase at exchanges.

So it is a win win in both cases. But patience is key.

Now for those in doubt of this project. You are very free to travel to Kuwait to verify things for yourself.

You don’t even have to or need to believe anything I tell you.

You don’t even need to let me know you are in Kuwait.

You dont have to rely on anybody's word on this matter.

You just go straight to the company yourself and ask questions.
hdn
Activity: 682
KUC still new and i think DEV and the team in progress to make sure the coin price go up and success, so hopefully all to be patience.
Activity: 644
Pool  MineBlocks

http://mineblocks.eu/pool/KUC/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.eu:3011 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Happy Mining
Smiley
thanks for this mate let me try my luck mining some of this coin using my laptop just for curiosity.
hope to see some update also from dev.
Activity: 618
Pool  MineBlocks

http://mineblocks.eu/pool/KUC/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.eu:3011 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Happy Mining
Smiley

You can buy shares by sending coins to this address   KTPHFjUF1zovNsNU1fn7R8V3ceSN9ZzwoF
after you send coins send me your transaction ID and your name - phone - your home address to [email protected]
And ask for the language you want from contracts[/b]

what will be done with the KUC i'll send to the dev for an investment.
Will the KUC get burned???
What is the burn Kuc address?
Den

I do not invest if the KUC will get dump on exchanges
thats an important question.

We are in the way of price rises

The Question was,
what you will do with the raised KUC, investors send to you.
Do you send them to a Burn Adress. You know what a burn address is (Proof-of-Burn Address)?

~Cryptco

Proof-of-Burn:
What this means is that the Coins are forever removed from the total supply of the coin, adding deflationary-like economics to the Coin. Proof of burn simply means the coins have been provably destroyed, and the only way to do this is to send them to an address which is improbable to have been generated from a private key, and thus cannot be spent.
Pages:
Jump to: