Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW Major chain restaurant to accept Bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 3290 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Satoshi doesn't do as much for Bitcoin as Roger does
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
you and bruce need to stop already
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
BitcoinStarter.com Support Account
Roger that Smiley great work!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's all about the game, and how you play it
interesting, no stores for ny Sad
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I heard that you were considering accepting Bitcoins as a payment method.  I just wanted to let you know that I would also be interested in paying with Bitcoins  Please customize your request,  and add any other information for them that you think would be useful.

yeah try not to use the exact same wording Cheesy

good job, Roger
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105
Yesterday I was trying to place an online order with http://www.specialtys.com/  but had some trouble,  so I filled out a contact form.

In passing,  I asked when I will be able to pay with Bitcoin on their site.

Today I received the following reply:

Good Afternoon Roger,
Thank you so much for your email. Unfortunately because our catering staff end there day at 5, 5pm pickup is the absolute latest. To ensure you receive the 5:00pm time slot you would need to place your order by 4:30pm. Paying with Bitcoin is an excellent idea! I will certainly pass your suggestions to the web development team for consideration and review. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

For those who don't know,  Specialty's is a chain with about 40 locations.  They have a high tech image with a great website that customers can order online with.  In-person customers don't tell a clerk what kind of sandwich they want.  Instead, they order and pay on an Ipad,  and then wait for their number to be called.   This sort of high tech restaurant seems to be a perfect fit for Bitcoins.

If you live in a town with a specialtys,  I think it would be useful for you to POLITELY contact them here:

http://www.specialtys.com/ContactUs.aspx?Ref=Header

You should send an email something along the lines of:

I heard that you were considering accepting Bitcoins as a payment method.  I just wanted to let you know that I would also be interested in paying with Bitcoins  

Please customize your request,  and add any other information for them that you think would be useful.
Pages:
Jump to: