Pages:
Author

Topic: new meme coin help - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 30, 2024, 03:55:52 AM
I looked up their website. It seems straightforward because every information I would search for was sitting right in the home page. However, if they have been working on this the whole time, why are they only creating their telegram channel now? Normally the project would build audience and hype even before the product is ready. But their channel was created only 2 days ago.
Good findings then. What most of these newbies flocking to this place don't know is that this forum isn't to be taken for granted. They shouldn't be hiding behind a mask to drop posts and expect the community to go on a wild chase for something worthless, so to say. It's either OP is on the PekinCoin team or they've got a bag they're hodling and finding a way to get traffic to it. My advice to OP is that they should be vigilant in their involvement in that project, and other alts. The potential for loss is much more in them than in Bitcoin.

I feel the OO himself is part of the shil team and has come up with a weird way of introducing another shit coin. I know that meme coins are currently ruling the market causing a hype. When such a hype occurs a new project is launched every day based on the narrative. This is nothing but another shil post to make the forum aware about another meme coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2024, 01:40:43 AM
I m new here and, to be honest, I m just starting to figure things out. I stumbled upon something that has truly captivated me: PekinCoin. What particularly attracted me to PekinCoin is the rumor about a private Telegram server exclusively for private sales. It seems that this exclusive space offers its members access to unique information and opportunities, far from the public eye. The idea of such a select group, where the community can directly interact with the developers and have early access to certain offers, sounds incredibly appealing. But, here comes my question to you, my fellow crypto enthusiasts: is there anyone among you who is part of this private Telegram server and could share an invitation with an eager newcomer?
I don't trust these private telegram server parts they are scam most of the time the project you mentioned are very less in demand in the market. Be careful before giving any information. The coins that you mentioned are sheet coins and there is no guarantee of the value of the sheet coins. Research the market well before going to them telegram groups give less validity.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
March 30, 2024, 01:22:36 AM
I looked up their website. It seems straightforward because every information I would search for was sitting right in the home page. However, if they have been working on this the whole time, why are they only creating their telegram channel now? Normally the project would build audience and hype even before the product is ready. But their channel was created only 2 days ago.
Good findings then. What most of these newbies flocking to this place don't know is that this forum isn't to be taken for granted. They shouldn't be hiding behind a mask to drop posts and expect the community to go on a wild chase for something worthless, so to say. It's either OP is on the PekinCoin team or they've got a bag they're hodling and finding a way to get traffic to it. My advice to OP is that they should be vigilant in their involvement in that project, and other alts. The potential for loss is much more in them than in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 7
March 30, 2024, 12:19:17 AM
Please note that while cryptocurrency offers innovative digital technology in finance, it also comes with scammers in numerous ways. One of the ways to loose your hard earned money is investing in meme coins that are worthless and targets mainly newbies in the crypto space. Most meme coins are known to go up in value due to hype, and before you say 'Jack Robinson', the coin is already down, leaving unsuspecting investors with losses. Most meme coin projects simply aim at reaping new people in the crypto space of their hard earned money. Avoid get-rich-quick schemes notable in meme coin hype that only see investors loose money. I will suggest you invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum or other older altcoins. Note that investment is a risk, likewise crypto investments and you should only invest what you can afford to loose.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
March 29, 2024, 09:23:55 PM
is there anyone among you who is part of this private Telegram server and could share an invitation with an eager newcomer?
Private post about the gc or the project you introduced? Probably not and as I read the name and even about it, I highly think that this is a worst project.  No offense but Ive seen some searches on twitter but none are verbally talking about it means its jist another piece of shitcoin. I suspect that you are shilling this? Dont just join lousy memecoin that not even heard or at least used some parameters like checking the token contract if its safe or not or even the social media page if they got some worthy supporters or not.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 29, 2024, 09:18:47 PM
upon reading your post, i grow suspicious of
this project. i do get the idea of a member-exclusive.
project but i still advise you to be careful. question the
legitimacy of the project as well as the legitimacy of the group
how are you sure that the developers are really the one you are talking to?
Activity: 966
Merit: 340
March 29, 2024, 07:59:20 PM
I m new here and, to be honest, I m just starting to figure things out. I stumbled upon something that has truly captivated me: PekinCoin. What particularly attracted me to PekinCoin is the rumor about a private Telegram server exclusively for private sales. It seems that this exclusive space offers its members access to unique information and opportunities, far from the public eye. The idea of such a select group, where the community can directly interact with the developers and have early access to certain offers, sounds incredibly appealing. But, here comes my question to you, my fellow crypto enthusiasts: is there anyone among you who is part of this private Telegram server and could share an invitation with an eager newcomer?

Why meme coin? A lot of scams tokens created there and we don't see any usage of that coin so usually we can only see that as pump and dump scheme. If someone telling you that its good to invest that unknown token especially on telegram where there's a bunch of scammers there then maybe try to ignore them since usually they are just hyping that project to attract investor to go with them.

But glad you ask some inputs on this forum since for sure you can read a lot of personal opinion and suggestions given by people. So hopefully make your critical thinking work since its hard to became another scam victim and better put your money on more tested coins since you can make sure that you are trading those top coins in the market and not those unknown and can give you some stress especially if you don't know on what will happen to the project if they already got a lot of trading volume on exchange.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 29, 2024, 07:53:00 PM

We do not know about this shitcoin you're the one who brought it up so why not do your own research and do your work if you think it has potential, go check the announcement section if they have an official thread there.
May I ask where did you stumble this shitcoin or you just want to be curious about this shitcoin and your post is meant to shill this shitcoin.
During this bull trend, I prefer to invest in coins that have proven their worth in the market and have utility to speak of.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
March 29, 2024, 07:51:43 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
March 29, 2024, 07:30:07 PM
I stumbled upon something that has truly captivated me: PekinCoin. What particularly attracted me to PekinCoin is the rumor about a private Telegram server exclusively for private sales.
You just registered today and talked about this project. You're brand new by being newly registered but you seem not brand new anymore. Mentioning a project directly that you "probably" have seen somewhere else doesn't guarantee you profit from that. Because it's either you are working with them or you truly have found it. And you know what that most projects that are going on with something related to money on telegram server like this? they're likely a scam.

I also have the same intuitions as you for this OP. Coming to a new forum and the first thing you talk about in your  first post is about a project, an alt coin project with out any clear roadmap for it. Leading the whole explanation to a telegram channel is already showcasing a lot of risk in the project which should be carefully looked into before investing in them. I feel like he’s just here to get the attention of the people to join the project which may likely be a pump and scam project and then benefit from it as early investors or workers of the project that are looking for ways to escape with people’s money (the naive ones) in particular that are newbies into this new projects in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
March 29, 2024, 07:04:36 PM
I stumbled upon something that has truly captivated me: PekinCoin. What particularly attracted me to PekinCoin is the rumor about a private Telegram server exclusively for private sales.
You just registered today and talked about this project. You're brand new by being newly registered but you seem not brand new anymore. Mentioning a project directly that you "probably" have seen somewhere else doesn't guarantee you profit from that. Because it's either you are working with them or you truly have found it. And you know what that most projects that are going on with something related to money on telegram server like this? they're likely a scam.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
March 29, 2024, 06:57:34 PM
Since you stated that you are a newbies to the market, I advice you to stick to stable assets or slassets that have some form of market confidence and ability to sustain at least a good percentage of it value for a long terms, assets lol ke Bitcoin and not memecoins, for your peace of mind and positive energy to be able to go a long way in your investment journey.
Because at the moment there is zero trust for memecoins and they are all gamble and should be avoid by all means unless you have the ability to risk your whole capital, I hard and ugly experience with one of those memecoins that got listed on the exchange recently, at the beginning the coin did well but not long before the price got dumped and I lost all my investment, just imagine if I hard chosen Bitcoin over such coins, at least if I don't make gain, my initial investment will still be available. Ll
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 29, 2024, 06:15:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: