Pages:
Author

Topic: New Message 26thFeb from mtGox on their web by KARPELES - page 2. (Read 2842 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
I am pretty sure they will re-start operations soon so everybody will be able to withdraw their fiats/coins. :-)

Well they need a whole new interface and they need to start trading all the crypto's and the bitcoin clarke moody site should link to graphs of all the different coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
Strange opinions in this thread. The Japanese central bank has nothing to do with this and obviously the coins are lost and operations will not resume. That is completely obvious at this point.
legendary
here we go Japanese central bank about to step in get ready for a Bitcoin price explosion
or implosion?

Market is going to fight the price higher to stop the Central Bank of Japan buying back Marks lost coins cheap, assuming he has lost some of them and isn't hiding them.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am pretty sure they will re-start operations soon so everybody will be able to withdraw their fiats/coins. :-)
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
here we go Japanese central bank about to step in get ready for a Bitcoin price explosion
or implosion?
Karpeles had a meeting with his  lawyer today.

Proly told him to deny deny deny and stall and stall...
legendary
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Thanks for posting this, I"m sure many people are wondering what will happen next. I'm also interested where you got this info from, was this on the MTGOX site or Twitter?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
AwesomeDice.net
Should have replied much earlier and should have giving more details. They really keep costumers in the dark.
If the rumors are true about losing so much money, how can they ever recover from that?
from mtgox.com February 26th 2014

Dear MtGox Customers,

As there is a lot of speculation regarding MtGox and its future, I would like to use this opportunity to reassure everyone that I am still in Japan, and working very hard with the support of different parties to find a solution to our recent issues.

Furthermore I would like to kindly ask that people refrain from asking questions to our staff: they have been instructed not to give any response or information. Please visit this page for further announcements and updates.

Sincerely,
Mark Karpeles

Dear MtGox Customers,

In light of recent news reports and the potential repercussions on MtGox's operations and the market, a decision was taken to close all transactions for the time being in order to protect the site and our users. We will be closely monitoring the situation and will react accordingly.

Best regards,
MtGox Team
Pages:
Jump to: