Pages:
Author

Topic: New MicroSoul coins for the masses 0.01 - page 3. (Read 14474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Thanks that is good to know.  I have a bunch of pristine indian head silver nickles and my mom has gold pennies from my grandmother. 
This helps a ton.

How do you get coins graded?  I have a ton of old coins my grandmother gave me.  The only places around here are pawn shops and that is not a true grade like you got.

That is great.
I don't even know how to get them graded like that.
Still a good grade for the first one.  They are excellent coins.  He really does a good job with them.
Thanks for sharing.  Now the trick question is how much are you going to sell it for?

I proudly announce the(probably) first ANACS graded Microsoul coin:

Honestly expected it to be graded higher, I assume the grader had a bad day :-D

I only got this one graded so I'm not sure of I'll sell it at all. Mainly depends on the price you are willing to pay though... :-)

Check out ANACS and their website. They have a submission form with instructions. Cost is about $12-$20 per coin.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
How do you get coins graded?  I have a ton of old coins my grandmother gave me.  The only places around here are pawn shops and that is not a true grade like you got.

That is great.
Still a good grade for the first one.  They are excellent coins.  He really does a good job with them.
Thanks for sharing.  Now the trick question is how much are you going to sell it for?

I only got this one graded so I'm not sure of I'll sell it at all. Mainly depends on the price you are willing to pay though... :-)

Check out ANACS and their website. They have a submission form with instructions. Cost is about $12-$20 per coin.
legendary

That is great.

That is great.

legendary
That is great.

legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
Received my 0/01BTC coins today! (was yesterday but I missed the postman to sign for them:()
Great stuff! Very pleased.
Thanks, they've already made an impact with everyone I've shown them to so will be placing more orders Smiley
Looking foward to the silver 0.05's, keep me posted!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Thanks very much. I will have some photos of the 2014's on soon and also the silver coins ETA is 3 weeks. All those will pre orders will have them first week in May all being well.

legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
Great coins. Looking forward to the future editions. (still have a soft spot for your original PBC coins though)
legendary
Sorry yes I meant for the flute you were selling. The penny has dropped I didn't know what you were talking about before. It would be perfect to try get my kids into music.
Sorry for the late reply  Wink
You must have been selling more than one thing I didn't realise.
legendary
Excellent.
Are you going to do a new thread or update this one?
Cannot wait to see them.  Grin

The 2014's have landed. I will get some pictures on soon and get the pre orders as soon as possible.
legendary
The 2014's have landed. I will get some pictures on soon and get the pre orders as soon as possible.
legendary
He does good work that is for sure.
 Smiley

hi gravitate just wanna let you know i received my coins a couple days back and i must say they are simply amazing! i have only just started buying physical coins and i definitely have no regrets grabbing a couple from you. i am now very interested in seeing what you have coming up next.   Cheesy
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
hi gravitate just wanna let you know i received my coins a couple days back and i must say they are simply amazing! i have only just started buying physical coins and i definitely have no regrets grabbing a couple from you. i am now very interested in seeing what you have coming up next.   Cheesy
legendary
March 17, 2014, 12:07:01 AM
I do agree with that.
I did not even pay attention to the site's info on the cert.
Maybe something for the future.

The cert looks nice.

However, personally, I don't like a website on it to reflex a reseller instead of the manufacturer.

How about the manufacturer create (or back) the certs and a site like what was done for casascius with uberbills.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
March 16, 2014, 11:36:29 PM
The cert looks nice.

However, personally, I don't like a website on it to reflex a reseller instead of the manufacturer.

How about the manufacturer create (or back) the certs and a site like what was done for casascius with uberbills.
legendary
March 15, 2014, 03:00:02 PM
I 2nd this, very cool certificate.
These coins rock.

By the way anyone found a source for air tight cases for them?

I love the certificate idea! Good luck with the sales Smiley
legendary
March 15, 2014, 11:40:53 AM
I love the certificate idea! Good luck with the sales Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
March 15, 2014, 11:29:41 AM
If anyone is still interested in the 2013 0.01BTC coin, I have some left on stock. Funded with 0.01BTC, comes in a small plastic bag, with certificate.

Payment only in euro by Bank transfer (SEPA), 25 euro a piece, shipping worldwide from 3.5 euro

I ship from the Netherlands within 1 (max 2) businessday after payment has been received.

http://www.welcometothebitcoinshop.com/product/0-01-btc-microsoul-coin/

Just to clear, I am not stealing this thread or trying to get in the (business)way of gravitate. I have a good business relationship with gravitate, he agrees on me (re)selling his designed and produced awesome coins.
March 15, 2014, 01:03:00 AM
Those are amazing pics.
You can see all the tiny details I did not know were there.
So cool thanks for sharing those.

A few more pictures of the Mircasoul error: http://imgur.com/a/d6pgl

Enjoy!

You are welcome.

What is funny that with the naked eye the text with the error could just as well be a dashed lime or sth. :-)
Pages:
Jump to: