Pages:
Author

Topic: New miner advice - page 2. (Read 1255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2016, 03:08:49 PM
Start reading these forums, every one of your questions is answered 1000 times here.  You won't learn by sitting back and waiting for everyone to tell you, you will learn by seeking out the knowledge yourself.  It's all here, start digging.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 16, 2016, 02:59:54 PM
what miners are best?
As of now I would say S7 but don't go out and order them yet since were approaching halving and it would be wiser to wait a little longer before buying it as most likely their prices go down and even more efficient miners pop out with new chips.

What's the best psu's to go with them?
APW3-12-1600-B2

And what's the best way to go about purchasing then in the marketplace
https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020160129054250700R0OMI3KI061A or look for it in the following section in case someone is selling it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0

how escrow works and all that fun stuff?
Escrow acts as a middle man in completing a deal and ensuring both parties getting what they intend to get in the first place.

I would also like to know how the trust rating works as far as the sellers go.How do I know who to trust and who not to trust?
Well if the seller have green trust, it's an indication his trusted and if he have red trust, there's a label of caution so don't deal with those users and neutral are just black like mine. always ready users feedback so you could have a better insight regarding if you could trust them or not.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 16, 2016, 02:50:32 PM
I'm fairly new to the bitcoin mining community and I'm looking for any advice that would help me get started. Like what miners are best? What's the best psu's to go with them? And what's the best way to go about purchasing then in the marketplace and how escrow works and all that fun stuff? I would also like to know how the trust rating works as far as the sellers go. How do I know who to trust and who not to trust?
Pages:
Jump to: