Pages:
Author

Topic: New Mining Game to Earn BTC - page 4. (Read 4281 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 04:42:40 AM
With the inevitable loss and collapse of Ore-mine, Bitfactory and their many predecessors. I find myself thinking "Is it possible to set up a Faucet game (similar to the a fore mentioned) and not actually rip people off.

To make it happen I ask myself a few questions.........
  • Is there enough money in advertising revenue to cover the payouts?
  • What should the return on investment be
  • Will people actual invest and visit the site?
  • Can people play for free?
  • Deposit limitations?
  • etc.....

I have a little programming experience in PHP and other languages.

So with the feedback of you good people in this forum I might just give it a go.

Constructive advice or criticism welcome.....Thank you

Um, Bitfactory never went anywhere.  It pays shit, but the site is still there and running.

I would definatley say the bitfactory ponzi has callapsed, it hasn't paid in well over a month

But I think he will leave  it running to suck even more people to the scam and he probably make a couple of bitcoins in advertising per week as well.

It looked like a pro site, I think that's why it got popular so quickly
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
February 08, 2016, 08:00:52 PM
does this actually work? or is it just another ponzi?
the game is actually pretty fun but I dont know if this can get me some bits

What are you referring to?

And bitfactory went scam over a month ago now.

I was on bitfactory less than ten seconds before I posted that.  I am not part of there site and would not recommend it to anyone because it pretty much never gets going, but it is there.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 07:57:52 PM

What are you referring to?

And bitfactory went scam over a month ago now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
February 08, 2016, 07:56:44 PM
With the inevitable loss and collapse of Ore-mine, Bitfactory and their many predecessors. I find myself thinking "Is it possible to set up a Faucet game (similar to the a fore mentioned) and not actually rip people off.

To make it happen I ask myself a few questions.........
  • Is there enough money in advertising revenue to cover the payouts?
  • What should the return on investment be
  • Will people actual invest and visit the site?
  • Can people play for free?
  • Deposit limitations?
  • etc.....

I have a little programming experience in PHP and other languages.

So with the feedback of you good people in this forum I might just give it a go.

Constructive advice or criticism welcome.....Thank you

Um, Bitfactory never went anywhere.  It pays shit, but the site is still there and running.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
February 08, 2016, 07:52:08 PM
February 08, 2016, 02:32:18 PM
I mean, when this site started to fraud?

Did you lose money to feriede.
Activity: 127
February 08, 2016, 12:32:10 PM
I mean, when this site started to fraud?
February 08, 2016, 12:29:21 PM
irynet
ore-mine.com is scam ?

Either you are trolling or need to do a lot more reading on this forum.

February 08, 2016, 12:29:05 PM
irynet
ore-mine.com is scam ?

Yes, I know. I very long scam though

What are the main things you look for in a site, before you would even consider investing time or money in?
February 08, 2016, 12:24:40 PM
irynet
ore-mine.com is scam ?
February 08, 2016, 12:21:38 PM
yes bitfactory is 3.4 percent profit .
minute btc.com is good

Please do not even refer to these two sites as examples. Both have been proven scam sites. If this is to be created with good intentions it can not even use their
payout targets.

Losing money on Bitactory and ore-mine myself give me a kick into starting this project...... Just sick and tired of the sites turning out to be ponzis or plan scams.
If you get enough visitors and just about break even, your company can still be worth money. introduce more gameplay and users will stay longer rather than collecting from the faucet and running away again
February 08, 2016, 12:18:08 PM
minute btc.com is good

bitfactory is  scam
minute btc.com   scam
Activity: 224
February 08, 2016, 12:08:36 PM
This very Interesting Idea, let me tag myself for updates.
February 08, 2016, 12:04:20 PM
minute btc.com is good

Please do not even refer to these two sites as examples. Both have been proven scam sites. If this is to be created with good intentions it can not even use their
payout targets.
Activity: 154
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
February 08, 2016, 12:01:41 PM
if you have a good daily visitor count you can make allot off money with advertising. Just dont try to force people to click on your ads. Google will ban you right away. and google is one off the highest paying without google i should not run this service anyway cause then it will turn out fast to a ponzi..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 08, 2016, 12:00:53 PM
minute btc.com is good
February 08, 2016, 11:49:33 AM
I have no experience myself with any type of advertising companies. That is something I would like to learn about more for myself down the road.
February 08, 2016, 11:12:18 AM
i run a couple off months now a service where people can invest on my faucets not to double there bitcoins just a % off the revenue it got from my faucets + i keep some extra profits. why is this good because i can give better rewards on the faucet without coming dry = more visitors = more revenue

i think its possible to build a game and do the payouts only on ad revenue

s@toshiClaims I'd like to hear more about the faucets you run, please PM me with more details.

I know of Adsense out there, but is there any other ad providers out there, better suited to what I'm trying to accomplish
February 08, 2016, 10:53:31 AM
The ads may not be enough to make it worth everyone's time (to some there is). So you might need to have some upgrades for a fee just like how ore-mine did it but better you might need to have your own way of multiplying the money. I suggest only give a small return per month to make sure that you do things right and not get pressured from reaching unrealistic earnings.

Part of the game idea is to upgrade your initial purchase to draw more funds in, but Ive already taken this into account in my calculations for the ROI. I was thinking about some kind of lottery or gamble with the users Satoshi earning, then I could probably get back a percentage of the money Ive paid out to investors.
Other than that I don't really know how to setup a Trading bot (or even if such things really exist).

I suggest only give a small return per month to make sure that you do things right and not get pressured from reaching unrealistic earnings.

What kind of ROI time scale do you think is acceptable? as mentioned before, Double back in 24hrs just inst feasible

Your advice would be grateful
February 08, 2016, 10:43:32 AM
If you have for example 10 btc on hand. Cap it at 10 btc. I could make a decent little sum each day working with 20 btc. Pretty risk free as well

Id certainly like to hear more about that further on in the project

Also get your post count up with legit postings. Nobody will invest in a newbie.
Getting people to give you anything at first is the hardest. You can clearly see from other threads there are people that will invest in anything. They take flyers on these BS double sites.

Im on the case with this as well, with this post and hope to get some valuable advice while im doing it.

Pages:
Jump to: