Pages:
Author

Topic: New mining hub - page 2. (Read 4001 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 01:57:37 AM
I am planning to buy 50 Pcs of S7 Antminer and 20 Pcs of L1 Antminer for scrypt.
I want to ask you all will it be good source of profitable mining if my electricity expense is very low nearly zero.
Please post your suggestions. Thank You
June 07, 2016, 05:52:53 PM
First of all 1.5mw equipment i.e. 12phs container is very costly. I am talking about 50ths equipment first. I can use till 132kva right now at my home and i have a industrial grade power supply at my brick factory of 720KVA. I can use both of them and it will be managed in that only. And some with my links i will work it out. I have got very good connection in govt and other govt bodies. I will get some pressure from some very high profile ppl to make it work. So first i will b going for 50 to 100Ths.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
June 07, 2016, 05:09:28 PM
It is UP board only and its not for the whole area only for few in those few. We pay a fixed amount there is no metre only. Apart from that i have other sources solar also. I dont experience in mining but i do have experience in cryptocurrencies trading and all. But i will start very soon.

You have a fixed price. Understood! But whats the limit. Obviously we cannot shoot up a 1.5MW container just like that on some small fixed price. Be specific.
June 07, 2016, 04:07:13 PM
It is UP board only and its not for the whole area only for few in those few. We pay a fixed amount there is no metre only. Apart from that i have other sources solar also. I dont experience in mining but i do have experience in cryptocurrencies trading and all. But i will start very soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 07, 2016, 02:05:40 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am Anuj Singh and I am going to start a mining hub for both SHA256 & Scrypt mining at my home near Lucknow. The facility will have speed of 50 TH/S for SHA256 and 1200MH/S for scrypt.
The main point is at my home where the facility will be established, there we dont pay our electricity bill according to the usage it is fixed irrespective of power consumption. Therefore I think we can earn good profits.
Anybody who will be interested to join my pool and cloud mining platform is totally welcome. What i need is any suggestions for anybody who are willing to help me in starting this facility.

Thank You

From which board you receive power supply and is it for you case its fixed or in entire area the power is fixed?
What experience do you have in mining?
June 07, 2016, 08:35:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am Anuj Singh and I am going to start a mining hub for both SHA256 & Scrypt mining at my home near Lucknow. The facility will have speed of 50 TH/S for SHA256 and 1200MH/S for scrypt.
The main point is at my home where the facility will be established, there we dont pay our electricity bill according to the usage it is fixed irrespective of power consumption. Therefore I think we can earn good profits.
Anybody who will be interested to join my pool and cloud mining platform is totally welcome. What i need is any suggestions for anybody who are willing to help me in starting this facility.

Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: