Pages:
Author

Topic: New NEO DeFi Token - FLAM - page 2. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
August 27, 2020, 05:34:43 PM
A Defi project on NEO blockchain? Sounds interesting. At last something hot is coming on the NEO platform. People were waiting for it from long ago. NEO was a promising project and still, it is. But projects are not coming faster on it than ETH or other blockchains.

BTW found the website of flamingo finance. GO here: https://flamingo.finance/
But don't see much details here. I think they are still updating the websites and the details. Everything I am clicking showing coming soon. Can't wait for another great DEFI token.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 27, 2020, 05:25:39 PM
Just like the other DeFi's built on Ethereum chain. NEO and the rest of the projects that can also build new projects under them will join the game. If this Defi demand is likely to last a long time, we will really see the longer time for the bullishness of the project.

I found Flamingo Medium page. It has an interesting article about it.
https://medium.com/flamingo-finance
I didn't know this project until I have come to this thread, thank you for sharing the link there's not that much information I've found about it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
August 27, 2020, 05:10:48 PM
Just saw on twitter the founder of neo, he is promoting this project and it looks like this will be a good project, but who knows because their website is still not completely so I am waiting for them to update it and learn about this project first.

This could be interesting! I have always high hopes for NEO projects.
Actually, I didn't know about Flamingo, but if it is backed from inside NEO team, I will take a look.
I did a quick search here in topic and not much popped out. If someone has interesting information about this project, please share with us.

I found Flamingo Medium page. It has an interesting article about it.
https://medium.com/flamingo-finance
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
August 27, 2020, 04:46:30 PM
Just saw on twitter the founder of neo, he is promoting this project and it looks like this will be a good project, but who knows because their website is still not completely so I am waiting for them to update it and learn about this project first.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 27, 2020, 04:20:57 PM
What are you views and thoughts about flamingo finance? There's not much info out there about it yet.
Atleast something trending launching on Neo, It always feels good when other tokenization and smart contracts platforms are used by new projects because mostly we see ethereum based projects, I hope flamingo finance will fo well and make the Neo community proud too.

Sorry, may I know what is neo flamingo? it looks like I missed the information about flamingo finance
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 27, 2020, 07:33:03 AM
What are you views and thoughts about flamingo finance? There's not much info out there about it yet.
Atleast something trending launching on Neo, It always feels good when other tokenization and smart contracts platforms are used by new projects because mostly we see ethereum based projects, I hope flamingo finance will fo well and make the Neo community proud too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
August 27, 2020, 06:49:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: