Pages:
Author

Topic: !!NEW!! Physical Bitcoin Design Competition !!NEW!! Bounties Inside! - page 4. (Read 10292 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
+ snip +
Awesome entry, especially being new to illustrator.  I would not at all be surprised to see this in the top five.  I love it.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Ok guys be gentle...I have probably used Illustrator for less than 20hrs in my life and this is my first ever attempt at something like this:)

21 Bitcoins round the edge obviously represent the 21 million BTC's. I wasn't sure to put .999 on here as it gold plated brass.

Since 2008 represents when the white paper was published online.

Anyway, after the last winner I am sure we will see some much better designs, but wanted to put something out there!

Activity: 772
Merit: 500
I will be entering soon good luck to us  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Physical Digital Currency
Hi

I would like to submit a design - if the design is not perfect (eg - colours) do you have a designer who polishes off the final design?

Thanks

Yes we do
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Activity: 334
Hi

I would like to submit a design - if the design is not perfect (eg - colours) do you have a designer who polishes off the final design?

Thanks
The contest requires to make 2 separate designs or just 1?

You can just mate one or both
Should all of the coins be round?

Should we keep the designs only gold / silver or are we allowed to add color?

Should entrants refrain from pointing others to vote in this contest? I understand this can be a gray area, but the more clarification we can get on this the better.

Are we allowed to use some or all of a design that we submitted for the previous contest? I'm not planning to but in case someone else would like to it will be best to clarify this now.

The coins do not have to be round

Designs Can be a mix of colour, fot example you might want some gold played highlights on your silver coin, please Keep to just silver or gold though

Pointing others to vote in the contest is fine so long as voters are not enticed

Yes you can modify and submitted designs from the previous contest
Activity: 490
The contest requires to make 2 separate designs or just 1?
Activity: 22

Should entrants refrain from pointing others to vote in this contest? I understand this can be a gray area, but the more clarification we can get on this the better.

Are we allowed to use some or all of a design that we submitted for the previous contest? I'm not planning to but in case someone else would like to it will be best to clarify this now.

I would like to know the answer to these questions as well.  I might submit a revised version of my last design, but would like to know if this is acceptable before putting work into it. Thanks.
Activity: 266

Another question: those two won't be limited edition coins?

They will be limited by a production run of 2000 coins but they are not numbered

Thank you
Activity: 602
Another question: those two won't be limited edition coins?
Mr. Coinographic, Can I participate in this new contest?

Of course - more then welcome
Activity: 602

Noo, not you again! Smiley
Activity: 490
Could a template with design requirements be provided? This could be a visual structure to contain the design work.

Thank you

Newbie,

Ray

I'm sorry but we don't have a template
I know there are lots of factors involved when it comes to this, but can you give us a rough estimate of the sale price of the 0.1 and 0.5 BTC coins?
This will help when it comes to coming up with a suitable design for each coin.

Thanks

Please don't hold us to this but they will be in the region of;

0.10 BTC coin - 0.15 BTC + Shipping
0.50 BTC Coin - 0.60 BTC + Shipping

Thank you
Coinographic, great to see another design contest. I have question: Have you found a way for fair voting?

Thanks

I don't think we have found a way any fairer then the last contest we did but we will consider our options before the voting phase
Activity: 1
Could a template with design requirements be provided? This could be a visual structure to contain the design work.

Thank you

Newbie,

Ray
Pages:
Jump to: