Pages:
Author

Topic: New Poker Brand for BTC - page 5. (Read 3511 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
July 19, 2017, 07:58:04 AM
Hello eking657, I really like poker so here is some of my input:

Deposit and Withdrawal Time?
I know this is important for bitcoin users, but I know that in poker the withdrawals sometimes need to take some extra time, so I don't mind waiting 3 business days for a withdrawal, and I think it's normal. Of course the faster the better. As for deposit I like them fast, so maybe after one confirmation the coins should be available.

Minimum Dep and Withdrawal?
Not a highroller here, so they should be small (maybe 1 or 2mBTC), or the equivalent to $5.

Rakeback?
Not a highroller like I said, so I prefer other promotions, like freerolls.

Licenses for your region?
Well I guess that is up to you, if you want to risk it or not. I just want to be able to play poker.

Customer support? Language? Live-Chat
I like live-chat. Just English is fine, but multi language is always appreciated.

What currency to host the games in?
Multicurrency is good, or at least some in game currency. Bitcoin price is always floating, so that would help.

Freerolls?
Yes please, I really like to try to build a bankroll from freerolls, and satellites t big torns.

Free money to sign up?
It helps, but not important, as long as you have freerolls.

Rake percentage?
Like I said I don't really care about this, so any normal % is fine by me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 04:39:50 AM
i say the the thing thats killing the games on the btc site are the bum hunting HU players, theres not enough players to have HU tables the sites should get rid of them. also rake needs to be low like 2 or 3% max with a good rack back program and please dont make freeroll tournys as promos for playing do a high hand promo or badbeat jackpot.

Thanks. Good point.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
July 18, 2017, 10:30:40 PM
i say the the thing thats killing the games on the btc site are the bum hunting HU players, theres not enough players to have HU tables the sites should get rid of them. also rake needs to be low like 2 or 3% max with a good rack back program and please dont make freeroll tournys as promos for playing do a high hand promo or badbeat jackpot.
July 18, 2017, 04:28:03 PM
All the Bitcoin only (No Fiat money) poker sites have a very low traffic as you can see on www.pokerscout.com

So if you want to introduce another Bitcoin poker site, please tell how you plan to reach a sustainable number of players?

Very good question! Going into this project, that was one of the first things I dedicated a week of research into. Why are there no reasonably sized BTC/CRYPTO only poker brands with atleast a decent amount of players.

I can not answer that question with precision, but the first thing that really is apparent is the low quality software and branding of most of these poker brands. Most are only web based and look absolutely horrible. And in my opinion, the look and feel of the poker client is just as important as customer support. Players invest time and money playing poker, a feeling of security in most of these sites are definately missing.

The second point ive noticed is the lack of general poker knowledge most of these brands have. Poker players are accustomed to almost 20 years of online poker - GTD tournaments, freerolls, qualifiers, special games like zoom poker, spin and go etc are not part of these btc brands.

Last but not least - marketing!!!
I have been an online marketer for over 8 years, I have owned several brands (in other verticals) and even an affiliate network. It seems to me that most of these brands are actually a 2 man operation with a max of $10,000 in funds to get rolling. BTC or not, it takes way more than that!

My angle - I have a unique angle on this poker room, it will introduce something new t "new poker players" that have never deposited before. Tis idea has not yet been done and from several tests we have done it looks like it may pick up.

Which brings me to my original post - I can have all the answers in my head, but in the end of the day, bitcoin users KNOW what they want and what they are looking for. I think  its good to engage early on. That way, I can build this thing way better.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
July 18, 2017, 04:00:01 PM
All the Bitcoin only (No Fiat money) poker sites have a very low traffic as you can see on www.pokerscout.com

So if you want to introduce another Bitcoin poker site, please tell how you plan to reach a sustainable number of players?
July 18, 2017, 03:18:58 PM
I would like to see a poker room with 1)a unique or at least a high-end software (regardless of it being web-based or a downloadable software), not the regular script that doesn't inspire much trust in the website, NitrogenSports Poker interface is better, and smoother than the free script most simple and less funded sites use.
ETH and BTC are the main currencies now, IMO having more than 2 coins would require converting the money to USD since you can't have 5-10 different rooms for different (blind) for each coin.

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us.
We are currently building a new downloadable software for poker that will look and feel similar to some of the bigger well known poker rooms online.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 11:02:50 AM
I would like to see a poker room with 1)a unique or at least a high-end software (regardless of it being web-based or a downloadable software), not the regular script that doesn't inspire much trust in the website, NitrogenSports Poker interface is better, and smoother than the free script most simple and less funded sites use.
ETH and BTC are the main currencies now, IMO having more than 2 coins would require converting the money to USD since you can't have 5-10 different rooms for different (blind) for each coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 10:43:08 AM
newpoker is the game which is accepted and receiving the bitcoins.this has no registration fees,we have to login with valid mail id and passward.in internet world we can see number of sites like poker site.it is addiction for some people,so they are wasting their money that game makes more excitement to  them.this is slow poison.if we get money that fine otherwise its very bad.
July 18, 2017, 08:39:23 AM
Hello BTCJack. Thank you for putting the time to answer some of our main concerns.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 05:51:50 AM
Using crypto currecy deposits are usually instant or as soon as there is 1 - 3 confirmations on the blockchain , sometimes up to 6 confirmations if the deposits are big ( 10 BTC and up ) , cashouts in crypto - currencies needs to be in a reasonable time as
1. The whole point of crypto currencies is swiftness and no one likes to wait , it is what makes the difference between a regular poker site that has a 1- 5 days waiting period to a bitcoin opereated poker site. If you have a good system in place for fraud , collusion , multiple accounts , then there is no reason not to let players withdraw immediately , the quicker they receive there money , the better they are to feel good about depositing again with you.

most bitcoin poker sites have a 1mbtc ( 100,000 satoshi ) minimum deposit , which is about $2 today ( 18/17 /2017 ) which again is a lot less than the traditional $10- $25 min deposit that you have on most poker sites. Same for withdrawls maybe 5mbtc , you have to always take into consideration how much transaction fees are so maybe not instant withdrawls but rather when you have 10 withdrawls made to be sent out together , I'm not an expert on how you can save money on multi transfers but I'm sure there is a way to save if you do a large amount .

Rakeback?

Key element for players who grind hours at the table , I don't think that every player should be receiving bitcoin , but only the players who put in the hours at the table , so you can do a 20% - 40% rakeback for players who reach a certain threshold ( amount of hands / rake / tables etc.. )

This is a really tricky and complex issue . Using bitcoin in many countries is still not known as a recognized currency so I don't know about regulation , however having a regulation helps players feel safer with there money , so that if something ever happens they have an address , this is usually pointless , take fulltiltpoker when it closed down if pokerstars didn't buy them out players would have never received their funds , so does regulation help , the answer is yes and no.

The more ways that you have to talk with your clients the better it is for you , I would recommend live chat , email , skype and ticket center for players to be able to get in touch , languages should be obviously English but adding Russian , Spanish and a few more will bring you players from different regions as well , also helping your site in seo to reach organic traffic in different countries.

If you are using only crypto - currencies then only in btc , lets say 1 bitcoin = 1000 mbtc , so if players want to play even micro limits they are available. If you add other currencies then have the option for currency exchange rates on the site say litecoins how many btc points you get per litecoin , and to convert litecoin to bitcoin on the site , then for withdrawl they can exchange back to there crypto currency of their choice.

Freerolls?

Always a good idea to bring new players to test out the platform , but be warned there are a lot of freerollers out there that have no real interest in being poker players , and they open multiple accounts which can really screw your system. I would recommend really small freerolls and also vip freerolls for players who play a certain amount of hands per day / week

Free money to sign up?

No need really , I really don't like the free money bonuses as they talke forever to clear , its better to offer stuff like free sit and go tickets on first deposits , or first time deposit weekly freeroll , again this can lead to players opening a few accounts and making small deposits if the freeroll has potential value so make sure you have a good no multi account procedure in place.

Rake percentage?

The standard is about 3% - 5% up to a few dollars or in this case bitcoin , I would suggest either lowering it for bigger blinds or keep it as it is but be able to add more incentives for your players .

I hope this helps Smiley
July 18, 2017, 04:40:10 AM
Probably main coins like BTC, LTC, and ETH?
Anyway, freerolls and free satellites?

Thanks for your feedback.

We will ofcourse have freerolls, and satellites. But we are also developing a brand new type tournament that will attract new poker players to play and receive free money.

Let me know if you would have any other requests in order to join a new poker room. Things that are important to you.
Activity: 406
Expert in busting
July 18, 2017, 04:29:57 AM
Probably main coins like BTC, LTC, and ETH?
Anyway, freerolls and free satellites?
Activity: 172
July 18, 2017, 03:42:06 AM
guarantee tourneys with possible overhang  Cool
Activity: 130
July 18, 2017, 03:26:13 AM
bitcoins accept n poker games .we can login anytime.registration is free. if a player deposited 1 BTC on ACR this time last year then ACR would have credited their account with $400. If the same player then withdraws the same amount today he will receive 0.21 of a Bitcoin. The player will still have $400 worth of BTC so won't have lost a cent in real money, but ACR will have made some $1,475 from the remainder of this single BTC.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
July 18, 2017, 12:29:58 AM
It is okay to use USD as a currency to host your poker game. Users are attracted mostly if you offer free money to signup.
However,  must have a good referral reward promotion to encourange players spreading word.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
July 17, 2017, 11:11:19 PM
but look at nitrogen since they tighten the cheating issue i think that the way they handle their freerolls, doesn't seem to harm them at all.
Now wait just a minute! If you're saying NitrogenSports has the collusion issue down pat then you are completely wrong. If you take a look at their 4FL games close to the Daily 100 Flop tournament time, you'll see a lot of 2-seat games happening between two colluders. If you sit down, at least one of them will leave. Read my recent posts on their main thread and/or check out Sadsong's collusion thread.
Point very well taken. I have considered this, as I know this to be true from other brands I have operated (in other marketing verticals).

In regards to Rakeback - What are your thoughts
Daily/Weekly?
What percentage?
Should that percentage change with bigger games?

Weekly rakeback will help prolong gameplay.
2 to 3% would be an incentive. Lower than PokerStars' rake.
Increase up to 4.5% to stay competitive and profitable.

Offer higher rakeback to players that have played more hands/contributed more rake/etc to further incentivize contribution. A level-rewards system not dissimilar to Betcoin's would be a thought but a simple measure could be to have players achieve a minimum of N rake/flops at a certain stake for X rakeback.
Activity: 270
July 17, 2017, 08:18:56 PM
free rolls are always nice and bring a lot of players.

Freerolls might bring in maybe 1 player for each 20 participants.

Rakeback would be far superior in enticing more players to join rather than essentially giving money away for 'promotions'. What you'll get is a lot of players only coming for the freerolls and/or collusion.

while it's true, it can bring a lot of 'free rollers'  if there are freerolls running every hours / every day, you'll definitely assure yourself no profits. but look at nitrogen since they tighten the cheating issue i think that the way they handle their freerolls, doesn't seem to harm them at all. but I'm no poker site owner so just a thought.
July 17, 2017, 08:05:59 PM
Hey bitmaxz thank you for taking time to reply.
When you say, 'looking for fair games' what exactly do you mean by that?
I appreciate your help in the matter
Best
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
July 17, 2017, 07:57:23 PM
Rakeback?
Freerolls?
Free money to sign up?
Rake percentage?

Most gamblers i think they are always looking for good promotion freerolls rareback and free register bonus which is gamblers are taking this advantage and affiliate bonus that they can share the link affiliate to get more bonus or earn few bitcoins that they can promote to their friends or other site..
That is why we have games and rounds here where many gamblers are looking for bonuses for the brand new poker or other games..
And also they are always looking for provably fair games this is mostly the important in gambling..
July 17, 2017, 07:48:16 PM
It will be nice to have more options in Bitcoin Poker.

Just my opinion:

Must be anytime, this is a critical thing to consider IMHO.

Min Deposit 0.001 BTC /  Min Withdrawal 0.002-0.003 BTC.

Rakeback?
Yes, 30% is fine (daily).

No.

Customer support? Language?
Via e-mail, live chat and bitcointalk official thread in Gambling section of course, english preferred, spanish would be nice too.

Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Freerolls?
Yes.

Free money to sign up?
Yes.

Rake percentage?
Yes, 2,5% to 7,0% of the pot.

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: