Pages:
Author

Topic: New Poll On Use of Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 452 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
December 01, 2017, 03:27:55 AM
Using it as a donation is definitely not a bad idea. Depends where you're donating them though, hopefully to some decent charity or something along the lines of that. But I'm personally not that financially well-off so this isn't a choice for me as of now unfortunately. So I'm currently just going to hold on to my BTC and use them whenever possible when paying for stuff online.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
December 01, 2017, 03:12:15 AM
I am so willing to part with my little Bitcoin if there would be a business program that can help it grow some more. It should be Bitcoin in and Bitcoin out so that I can still participate in both sides of the game. But then I know that it can be risky and since I am not that of a gambler, I might as well decide to hold it in my wallet not unless someone can show me that there is a way to grow my Bitcoin in a legitimate and sustainable way. Passive income is one of the best thing to get into...literally it can mean getting income out of doing nothing  (as compared to the usual job or business).
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2017, 02:28:38 AM
Hi there,

I created this poll for all those who already possess bitcoins to see what they would be willing to use it for. If you answer none of the above then I'm guessing you would rather just hang on to your bitcoins, which is not a bad idea!  Wink

i hold now a little amount of bitcoin but want to grow my bitcoin savings i use in trading to become profitab i decide to join in day trade for faster profit because i have some plan to invest later on for long term holding of bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 02:16:00 AM
Hi there,

I created this poll for all those who already possess bitcoins to see what they would be willing to use it for. If you answer none of the above then I'm guessing you would rather just hang on to your bitcoins, which is not a bad idea!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: