Pages:
Author

Topic: New projects and their unreal excuses - page 5. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
August 15, 2020, 07:36:51 PM
You're not wrong, they're just faking excuses they can still continue developing their project while social distancing they can still use those apps to communicate and discuss about their project.
Some of it are true and mostly are doing it just to hide the fact that their project is complete failure. I joined this campaign xcard and now they are even gone and no udpate at all. They keep saying before that they will be listed on top exchange but ever since they keep on reasoning that due to covid but even before it happened their project does not have any progress at all. Im not expecting a good outcome anymore from them and decided to forget my promotions for few weeks.
"Xcard" was a good campaign, I couldn't participate in this campaign but now I think I did the right thing. "Blockburn" and "Insure" campaign did the same things during coronavirus. Although "Xcard" still legit to me because I visited telegram group and others social platforms.
how could xcard be good campaign meanwill till now on there is no activity in their telegram group, evenmore there is no developtment progress at all. better than DIA that still survive in market with good price , the team do important progress to make investors kept their trust and hold token for long term.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
August 15, 2020, 07:31:21 PM
some projects have become a scam projects and make covid19 as excuses. they abandoned their projects. also their token price in matket was dumped, once again they use covid19 as excuse. i agree with you, they can complete the project via online, they will create the digital products in the end anyway.

What about those that have already collect fund from investors and stop development with the excuse of pandemic and that there is no way they could reach to their technical team. Some of them.in the process squander the money of investors and do nothing at the end.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
August 15, 2020, 07:08:54 PM
some projects have become a scam projects and make covid19 as excuses. they abandoned their projects. also their token price in matket was dumped, once again they use covid19 as excuse. i agree with you, they can complete the project via online, they will create the digital products in the end anyway.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
August 15, 2020, 04:29:50 PM
As you say, many bullshit projects have left this market and are under the pretext of the covid epidemic. It's funny to hear that, why can't they develop projects when most of their work is through the internet, and there are so many new projects created and successful at the present

Most projects using covid19 to give excuses either have nothing to offer or lack vision. Development of products most times is done online, except for physical products like machines.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
August 14, 2020, 10:14:39 AM
The crypto world fully uses online networks that don't meet in person when doing work or exchanges, but why when covid19 seems to be an excuse to stop projects from being listed on exchanges, and some even leave exchanges like BCNEX lost somewhere, this is their bullshit, should the crypto world be used as an alternative to create a real-world replacement project that is temporarily suspended,
looks like we have to create a project verification organization that can make sure the project is running, not scam and not real
maybe this will be very interesting because a project that has verified the organization will be very easy to enter the exchanger and its security will be guaranteed
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 13, 2020, 12:06:52 PM
The crypto world fully uses online networks that don't meet in person when doing work or exchanges, but why when covid19 seems to be an excuse to stop projects from being listed on exchanges, and some even leave exchanges like BCNEX lost somewhere, this is their bullshit, should the crypto world be used as an alternative to create a real-world replacement project that is temporarily suspended,
I have seen a few projects that say that due to the epidemic, their employees cannot come to the office and the project cannot grow. That would be a very good reason if the epidemic was serious in their country. But many projects have halted bounty because of the epidemic, I don't understand what they think
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
August 13, 2020, 10:12:35 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 13, 2020, 10:12:09 AM
As you say, many bullshit projects have left this market and are under the pretext of the covid epidemic. It's funny to hear that, why can't they develop projects when most of their work is through the internet, and there are so many new projects created and successful at the present
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 13, 2020, 10:08:48 AM
Do projects still use "due to covid-19 pandemic situation" excuses? That doesnt look up to date anymore. They need to think of something new.
The summer has already ended, so "trade/investment/development" is weak because everyone are on vacation does not do also.
To tell you, yes. This excuse is still common for some other projects. It is either they are affected in terms of a lockdown or they end up being infected. This is the excuse that we cannot easily determine if it is true or just an excuse.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 13, 2020, 10:03:53 AM
If it is only related to the development of the project then it is so true but it is about launching then covid 19 has affect on it because the whole world is in economic crisis so people will be less interested to invest on new things that is why legitimate projects are also postponing their launch date due to this and it could bring positive result is the project is really worthy.
Activity: 559
Merit: 48
August 13, 2020, 09:21:57 AM
Do projects still use "due to covid-19 pandemic situation" excuses? That doesnt look up to date anymore. They need to think of something new.
The summer has already ended, so "trade/investment/development" is weak because everyone are on vacation does not do also.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 13, 2020, 05:24:52 AM
That looks like just a lame excuse for me. Look other projects, it surely can develop even in this pandemic time.
Big projects like Ethereum won't stop progressing just because Covid-19, so it is depends on the project after all.
Activity: 449
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 13, 2020, 05:15:47 AM
investors also experience the impact due to covid -19, not all people who have a lot of money become investors, but there are also some ordinary people, if they are more concerned with the need to continue their life than investing in a project that cannot necessarily produce something tangible This choice is right in my opinion. As for any project that was successful during a pandemic, it was clear that the project was supported by a strong team with solid planning.
My thought is the same as well! There are a lot of people who don't even have a choice! They have to find something to invest in order to earn some money. That's why a lot of projects still runs in the pandemic. In my opinion, those people are brave and smart also. Not only projects in the pandemic but also all other projects, those which are successful have to have a strong team with solid plan! Withouth having a strong team and solid plan, a project will not have the initial power to develop!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
August 13, 2020, 05:10:00 AM
investors also experience the impact due to covid -19, not all people who have a lot of money become investors, but there are also some ordinary people, if they are more concerned with the need to continue their life than investing in a project that cannot necessarily produce something tangible This choice is right in my opinion. As for any project that was successful during a pandemic, it was clear that the project was supported by a strong team with solid planning.
Activity: 1260
August 13, 2020, 04:41:48 AM
if you come across a new project and the Content doesn't make sense never invest in it there will likely be a scam Or the team promises too much on everything but, when it comes to the development stage nothing was done at all
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 13, 2020, 04:35:41 AM
I'm sick and tired of developers putting blame on cov19 for no development and launch of projects while many new projects get into the game after the pandemic starts, this is a stupid excuse and only stupid people will believe such team and developers too
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 13, 2020, 04:26:24 AM
You're not wrong, they're just faking excuses they can still continue developing their project while social distancing they can still use those apps to communicate and discuss about their project.
Some of it are true and mostly are doing it just to hide the fact that their project is complete failure. I joined this campaign xcard and now they are even gone and no udpate at all. They keep saying before that they will be listed on top exchange but ever since they keep on reasoning that due to covid but even before it happened their project does not have any progress at all. Im not expecting a good outcome anymore from them and decided to forget my promotions for few weeks.
If a project is bound to fail even from the start because of its poor team development then we should not expect anything from it anymore even if they are making another excuses. Covid 19 pandemic has made a lot of troubles but when it comes to online discussions for the project development, it won't be affected anymore by this pandemic. Maybe the project has really no enough funds to sustain for the success of the project so it will surely end up as a failure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
August 12, 2020, 10:45:52 PM
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
August 12, 2020, 10:08:11 PM
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
August 12, 2020, 02:31:06 PM
you are right, the covid-19 situation can be used as an excuse by the project developer itself, this sounds funny because most of the projects that may already have sufficient funds for further development but they delay and use covid-19 as the main reason.
Pages:
Jump to: