Pages:
Author

Topic: New rank suggestion: Legendary Shitposter - page 2. (Read 973 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So you see guys like BADecker, right? Shitposting in the Politics and Society subsection is hard work. It's really hard work to be so full of hate. And I don't mean to pick on BADecker in specific, there's also white supremacist neo-nazis like saddampbuh, in fact, BADecker is one of the saner shitposters. I'm suggesting a new rank after hitting "Legendary"

It should have six gold stars, and it should say "Legendary Shitposter"

Maybe have different subranks denoted by roman numerals too. Like, Legendary Shitposter V, VI, VII, etc.

Lol.. so much hate dude, i have experienced BADecker too, wont lie he really is a handful, lol. but lets just let him be,
He'll probably get tired doing he's stuff, or maybe admins will notice his posts coz he's becoming more and more famous negatively because of his actions.

Putting that aside,
That's a great idea though.. hahahahaha
Would be hilarious to see that happen. And if it were to happen to me, id probably leave my acc and create a new one out of shame. Dont care about the ranks hahahahaha
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
So you see guys like BADecker, right? Shitposting in the Politics and Society subsection is hard work. It's really hard work to be so full of hate. And I don't mean to pick on BADecker in specific, there's also white supremacist neo-nazis like saddampbuh, in fact, BADecker is one of the saner shitposters. I'm suggesting a new rank after hitting "Legendary"

It should have six gold stars, and it should say "Legendary Shitposter"

Maybe have different subranks denoted by roman numerals too. Like, Legendary Shitposter V, VI, VII, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: