Pages:
Author

Topic: New Reserve Currency of The World - page 2. (Read 1872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
September 11, 2015, 08:54:25 PM
I think cointelegraph has been reading too much zerohedge.
I'm sorry but I'm going to need more than "rumors" and a meme of the British chancellor to take this seriously.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 11, 2015, 08:38:08 PM
While yuan will emerge as the new reserve currency i doubt it will replace dollar anytime soon. Though it will impact to reduce some demand to dollar but i don't think it will also be anything significant.
Activity: 624
Merit: 500
September 11, 2015, 05:45:42 PM
Yuan as a reserve currency won't have some impact on bitcoin price, at least not a lasting one. There are those who exploit news like this one
in order to manipulate the price and turn some profit, so i'm not confident that the price won't move, but it will deninitely be of small timeframe.
The day the world realizes that bitcoin should be on top of all currencies is something i want to read about, not about yuan and other fiat
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
September 11, 2015, 05:33:11 PM
A fine summary but the hyperinflation thing is a tiresome trope. Countless minds across the world will do anything to stave it off. I'll believe it when I see it. I'll be prepared just in case too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
September 11, 2015, 04:19:39 PM
Very interesting article. I've read quite a few touching on this same topic but this one manages to put everything together nicely.

There is definitely hard times ahead for the US and at this stage and they run a huge risk of being left behind, not just in so far as the reserve currency debate goes but also in other areas like for example bitcoin. There are already many bitcoin related sites that do not want to deal with US citizens due to the risk of them being accused of bypassing US legislation/regulation by providing services to US citizens. What is happening with bitcoin now has already happened in the banking sector where most European and other banks do not open accounts anymore for US citizens.

Will the  Yuan become a reserve currency? Yes I think it will. If not now with this meeting then most definitely with the next.

Will it give bitcoin a boost? Yes. Just wait for the first sock ripples to come through on the dollar. What happened in Greece, or what is still happening there, is still fresh in everybody's mind and many will think that the US could be heading the same way and this will drive many to start looking for alternatives and bitcoin would be one of those alternatives.

How many will turn to bitcoin? I have no idea but believe that it will be a substantial number.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 11, 2015, 04:00:19 PM
New currency of the world,impossible becoming possible
Very intersting article from cointelegaph
if yes what will happen in USA,capital control,no cash in money atm machines
take aread

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115258/rumor-mill-new-reserve-currency-may-rock-us-dollar-in-october?ref=45

will btc price rock in a case,my opinion yes
Pages:
Jump to: