Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] RESPECTONOMY Signature Campaign and Twitter Bounty - Ended - page 16. (Read 25560 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Join twitter campaign.
Follow and Re-tweet done
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi dev,
I already applied for Signature and twitter campaign but how to check the status if i m accepted or rejected ?
there should one google Spread Sheet where everyone should see there status
Good luck for ICO
Thanks
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Why needed email id before we can join in a campaign? In where is the link on announcement thread can you add it on the OP? So we can see the future plan of this coin.

Email id is required for future notifications of payment for the campaign and will not be used for any other purpose.

Kindly check our Pre-ANN and official announcement will be done in upcoming days.

To stay updated about our project, kindly subscribe Respectonomy on our website or you can join our social links mentioned on website.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Why needed email id before we can join in a campaign? In where is the link on announcement thread can you add it on the OP? So we can see the future plan of this coin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
joined social media dev, thank you
Please note the Updates in signature campaign reward and rules

I have compiled the first spreadsheet for twitter and signature campaign , but you release one update spreadsheet with nick the join campaign , i dont understand anything , spreadsheet summary is necessary .

A spreadsheet with the details of who has earned how much will be released every Wednesday. Data for the first week will be posted at start of the second week and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Signature campaign joined
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

I have compiled the first spreadsheet for twitter and signature campaign , but you release one update spreadsheet with nick the join campaign , i dont understand anything , spreadsheet summary is necessary .
How many participants intended your bounty campaign? Or there are no restrictions in this regard? Still wondering how and when will be distributed bounty fund?

No restriction regarding no. of participants for bounty campaign. All the funds will be distributed when the mainnet launches.
Activity: 10
until when this bounty campaign sir..?

They have mention in the OP campaigns will run till the end of ICO period. 
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
joined twitter campaign, already fill information on google form, also follow and RT done !

https://twitter.com/bitkamvreto
Activity: 294
i am joined twiter compaign
thanks
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
you pay for translations?
Activity: 58
joined campaign twitter is done sir.
Activity: 59
i have join twitter campaign too. please update post the sphreadsheets
Activity: 314
i want join twitter campaign, please accept me
Activity: 336
How many participants intended your bounty campaign? Or there are no restrictions in this regard? Still wondering how and when will be distributed bounty fund?
Activity: 1
until when this bounty campaign sir..?
Activity: 896
Merit: 516
where can I see the table of accepted participants of Twitter the company?
why rate payment twitter campaign
is above and higher is compare signature campaign
signature campaign only 0.1-0-6 coin, and twitter campaign minium can get 1 coin every tweet or retweet

Pages:
Jump to: