Pages:
Author

Topic: New Revolutionary Mining Technology - page 2. (Read 8259 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 30, 2014, 04:48:47 PM
It is not revolutionary at all.
It is power hungry and expensive.

20GHs Asic 28nm = 30W at the wall (max)
20Ghs Cloud Mining X 0,0339 = 0,678 BTC or 542 USD. And is available now.

And of course FGPA is an old story!!!
 So, where is the Revolution???
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Village Idiot
January 30, 2014, 03:06:55 PM
what is suspicious to me is that it just has too many features for those hash rates, you're better off with a modular design.

That's because features are cheap when you're making shit up out of thin air.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 30, 2014, 03:03:53 PM
what is suspicious to me is that it just has too many features for those hash rates, you're better off with a modular design.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2014, 02:29:46 PM
Hooooo-boy, here we go.  Nice specs for FPGA implementation.  You should demo your working bitstream!

Also, why on earth would you implement a 10" touchscreen?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 30, 2014, 02:21:27 PM
My spidey senses are tingling, and my inner voice is screaming "SCAM ALERT"!!!

lol.

bingo.
Village Idiot
January 30, 2014, 02:14:08 PM
Instead of throwing the scam card around, why don't we just wait and see what happens?

Because CTS_Miner.

They have already said there are no pre-orders, so just wait!

Wait for someone to get scammed?!?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
January 30, 2014, 12:52:03 PM
That is not even a 3D graphic, its a pseudo-3D graphic.

hahahahaha

If you were really designing this the you would have a true 3D perspective of your machine.

Sorry I don't buy.

Besides, 3MH for $2500 when you can get the from the MANUFACTURER for $2K?

And $2K for a machine like that is way too much at this point.

Activity: 201
January 30, 2014, 12:38:17 PM
Maybe use Gridseed as competitive reference instead of Sluicebit, and also include the time of delivery.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 30, 2014, 11:53:59 AM
Instead of throwing the scam card around, why don't we just wait and see what happens?

They have already said there are no pre-orders, so just wait!
Village Idiot
January 30, 2014, 11:48:28 AM
you may have noticed several times we have said we are asking for no money from anyone. not for orders or deposits, until there is a prototype to demo.

That's the proper way to approach this.

All we have said is if people want to show us their support before then we will not say no and arguably this is no different to a donation which many people ask for.

And this is where you lose all credibility.

I call bullshit. This is a scam.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
January 30, 2014, 08:58:52 AM
Pleas stop typing so much hot air, and just show photo and video of your hardware working

A stick figure rendering? Are you guys for real..
Activity: 73
www.bitex.co.uk - A new begining in cryptotech
January 30, 2014, 08:00:43 AM
I can understand why people are viewing this with skepticism, but as someone who frequents -otc-uk, aldur1 and Azelphur are names that are making me pay attention.

I will be watching with interest.

Im Glad to see at least some of you know we are,

Thought the world had gone crazy over night.
Activity: 177
January 30, 2014, 07:38:01 AM
I can understand why people are viewing this with skepticism, but as someone who frequents -otc-uk, aldur1 and Azelphur are names that are making me pay attention.

I will be watching with interest.
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
January 30, 2014, 07:35:38 AM
Fairy muff Wink

Lets see what you come up with.
Activity: 290
January 30, 2014, 07:31:14 AM
Looking forward to seeing a prototype. I'm sure you'll keep us up to date in #Bitcoin-otc-uk

Wish you all the best.
January 30, 2014, 07:00:26 AM
All sounds good mate, and I honestly do hope you deliver, because I'll happily buy some units.

I'm also happy to drive to your office to check out prototypes and review hardware

It would be a pleasure, we will let you know as soon as we can cater for this.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 30, 2014, 06:57:22 AM
All sounds good mate, and I honestly do hope you deliver, because I'll happily buy some units.

I'm also happy to drive to your office to check out prototypes and review hardware
January 30, 2014, 06:45:56 AM
Another Essex company? Are these guys just round the corner from CTS Miner?  Cheesy

I hear Phoenix and his brother have a few Bitcoins they would be more than happy to throw your way, they love this kinda thing

Be interesting to see how this unfolds

This is actually just a forwarding address, as we are currently all working from different locations, we are not actually based in Essex if you would like more details please contact me directly I am happy to disclose this.

Another Essex company? Are these guys just round the corner from CTS Miner?  Cheesy

I hear Phoenix and his brother have a few Bitcoins they would be more than happy to throw your way, they love this kinda thing

Be interesting to see how this unfolds

We have investors already that are covering our costs for the prototype, which is why we are not asking for pre-orders, but are great-full for any support as we are all on a tight budget.  But needs must and we will survive.

Idea: Make a working prototype (at least) before you come here planting your pre-order seeds. If you
We are not far from Ilford/Surbiton. Look forward to meeting to check out the progress with the product. (Have responded via emai)

If you are in central London then pop into our offices!
believe so much in your product then why not finance the initial run so you don't even need to have pre-order. If the product does what you say it will then you will be sold out in record time and your rep will go through the roof.

Or just bullshit your way through and offer "my sincerest hope that we will exceed all expectations, deliver early, and if possible make savings in production and pass these on to the community"

My bank does not deal in sincere hope.

Just my 0.0002   Wink

We are not asking your bank for anything nor are we asking you, we are excited about our offering, we have sat on it for a while now and our software and our optimizations are very promising, much more so than our minimum guaranteed rates are indicative off.  We are working on a prototype and we will even try  and give on to one of the cynics out there to play with when its ready.  and for sincere hope I want to over deliver, early for below cost.   That is my goal.  But as you say, lets see what the prototype does.  and take it from there, frankly I see no harm in announcing our device now.

We are not far from Ilford/Surbiton. Look forward to meeting to check out the progress with the product. (Have responded via emai)

We certainly will, I would like to wait until l my personal dev kit arrives so I can demo some software at least, or until we have a prototype.  We very much look forward to exceeding all your expectations and even getting the cynics on board.
Activity: 68
CoinDesker
January 30, 2014, 06:36:29 AM

Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
January 30, 2014, 06:30:43 AM
Idea: Make a working prototype (at least) before you come here planting your pre-order seeds. If you believe so much in your product then why not finance the initial run so you don't even need to have pre-order. If the product does what you say it will then you will be sold out in record time and your rep will go through the roof.

Or just bullshit your way through and offer "my sincerest hope that we will exceed all expectations, deliver early, and if possible make savings in production and pass these on to the community"

My bank does not deal in sincere hope.

Just my 0.0002   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: