Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW]★ SatoshiSlots ★ Highest Paying SlotMachine! ★Highest Jackpots★ - page 4. (Read 5578 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
min bet is 0.001 and max bet is 0.01

to win the jackpot you dont need to have the most spins. every spin you make is a ticket to win the jackpot

a bet of 0.01btc = 10 tickets to win the jackpot.

so theoretically, since I dont see anyone playing on the site atm (the recent wins tab remained the same for last hour), if I just deposit 0.25 and do the 250 rolls myself the jackpot is mine ? Seems kinda silly
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
min bet is 0.001 and max bet is 0.01

to win the jackpot you dont need to have the most spins. every spin you make is a ticket to win the jackpot

a bet of 0.01btc = 10 tickets to win the jackpot.
12 Spins left before new jackpot winner! Good Luck 

is the bet size adjustable ? Whats the minbet?
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
12 Spins left before new jackpot winner! Good Luck 
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Last Hours With Extra High Winnings!
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Its weekend! Bigger winnings! Good Luck All
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Current leader for the contest to win the iphone 6 plus = multibtc

I cant find this info on your site, you should a leaderboard tab for this contest. I see there is a High Roller Contest tab, but it shows "Highroller Contest Coming Soon!"
Regarding the random jackpot, how you draw the winner? Do you use provably fair mechanism in drawing the jackpot winner?
You can see the bets in https://satoshislots.top/admin.php its 100% fair play!

the tab higheroller contest is appart from the iphone contest thats why its not there. We are working on smaller contests to they will be find in that tab

jackpot is selected randomly every 250spins (kind off a lottery ticket you buy with every spin)

regards

Hmm, that's not what I'm asking for. At that page player need to check other players one by one, it needs a lot of work just to check the leaderboard.
You need to add a usual leaderboard page which is automatically updated and show at least top 10 players. So players only need 1 click to see the leaerboard.
Just my 2 cents

This is because the contest tab is not ready yet. It says coming soon. This contest for the iphone 6 is because i had this phone and i dont need it. so i give it away to the highest better on 01/05/2016.  Provable fair will be there very soon! but i never tried or trying to scam people with fake promises. There have already people win big amount some fedback would nice from them

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Chat is coming this week to the slots
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I received 5 credits to test the slot machine. Won just once 2 credits.
I like the simplicity but provably fair is a must and design could be improved.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Can anyone on this forum tell us their experience on the OP slot site? I have not play there so cannot vouch for that site but since Im wearing the signature campaign for it I'm curious to know what others think.

oh the website is great. I'm winning good and getting better as I play Grin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

I cant find this info on your site, you should a leaderboard tab for this contest. I see there is a High Roller Contest tab, but it shows "Highroller Contest Coming Soon!"
Regarding the random jackpot, how you draw the winner? Do you use provably fair mechanism in drawing the jackpot winner?

the tab higheroller contest is appart from the iphone contest thats why its not there. We are working on smaller contests to they will be find in that tab

jackpot is selected randomly every 250spins (kind off a lottery ticket you buy with every spin)

regards

Hmm, that's not what I'm asking for. At that page player need to check other players one by one, it needs a lot of work just to check the leaderboard.
You need to add a usual leaderboard page which is automatically updated and show at least top 10 players. So players only need 1 click to see the leaerboard.
Just my 2 cents
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

regards
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can anyone on this forum tell us their experience on the OP slot site? I have not play there so cannot vouch for that site but since Im wearing the signature campaign for it I'm curious to know what others think.

That user is a complete newbie with one post  Huh
What about we do a highroller contest for a iphone 6plus ?. feedback pls

Or add that as a "prize" on one of the spins.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I just wanted to try but now I'm addicted

going to to spend the night rolling that slot Cool
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Nice and simple design! Also, the withdrawals are instant?

withdrawel takes a small checkup for cheaters so not instant. But max 1 hour! weekends included. never longer then 1 hour
Do you had any attempts in the past (successful or not) of exploiter/cheater trying to withdraw money?
To speed the process maybe you could check only withdrawal deposit over certain amount and leave deposits less than 0.1 BTC alone?
So far i have no attempts yet. (but they tried already to get into the database) But everything is safe and checked daily. Thats why our withdraws are not instant. it needs admin approvement. example if someone wins a big win i load the winnings on the hotwallet and then i approve then the procces go's automatic again.

regards and cheaters you can try but the only result will be that you have no chance at all to win any amount Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Nice and simple design! Also, the withdrawals are instant?

withdrawel takes a small checkup for cheaters so not instant. But max 1 hour! weekends included. never longer then 1 hour
Do you had any attempts in the past (successful or not) of exploiter/cheater trying to withdraw money?
To speed the process maybe you could check only withdrawal deposit over certain amount and leave deposits less than 0.1 BTC alone?
Pages:
Jump to: