Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW SCAM SKILL] "HACKER TRICKS" of raistlinthewiz - page 2. (Read 4197 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@Unluckyduck Please read

I offered this guys to track this IP's & above bitcoin address and find the scammer together. If they had accepted the offer and we collaborated the effort and couldn't came to a conclusion eventually chasing the scammer & hacker, I'd be paying these guys losses from my own wallet.

But as you've seen they refused collaboration for so and they just chosen to name & shame -- which eventually I won't be covering their looses as they refused an effort to chase the hacker & scammer first.

I'll be tracking down this 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm address own my own as it'll eventually hit an exchange or so where i'll request them to disclose the identification.

And running pools doesn't mean i'm rich of coins, my all pools are %0 pplns and just getting donations if miners like.

And it's may fault for getting hacked and their fault for not using escrow services.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
If 0.4 is not much to him, why does he not compensate you both for your losses at it was his fault he was "hacked".
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I know raistlinthewiz from the web. He is reliable person and also the owner of coinium.com . His pool generated above 100.000Dollars. I don't think he cheated you. I talked him today he is saying that his account was hacked.

yes,once I also thought he is reliable and responsible, and then...I got scammed by user "raistlinthewiz" ,and no one responsible for this account's behavior.

by the way,thank you for posting your first English reply in this forum at this thread.

i've already unblocked you guys once  i was aware of the issue and at the first hand the hacker had blocked you on my account.

I just tried to send you a pm but failed, read the red system note and the system time on right top of the screenshot below.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
i've already unblocked you guys once  i was aware of the issue and at the first hand the hacker had blocked you on my account.

update: coins started moving ->

https://blockchain.info/address/1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm
|-> https://blockchain.info/address/1CWPwZshhrUAtxZZ3qyXAiKKA8CXLwz96F
|-> https://blockchain.info/address/1GnvK4ezZrpAACVRc8qYv1mXWHDRaoaHpA

I am the other victim,you still block my PM, unblock my PM first

update: coins started moving ->

https://blockchain.info/address/1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm
|-> https://blockchain.info/address/1CWPwZshhrUAtxZZ3qyXAiKKA8CXLwz96F
|-> https://blockchain.info/address/1GnvK4ezZrpAACVRc8qYv1mXWHDRaoaHpA
Activity: 661
Merit: 581
I know raistlinthewiz from the web. He is reliable person and also the owner of coinium.com . His pool generated above 100.000Dollars. I don't think he cheated you. I talked him today he is saying that his account was hacked.
I am mining with raistlinthewiz for some weeks now, and I have to say that I earned more money with his EAC pool than with Poolerino and other well known EAC mining pools. I even spoke with him on IRC about pool support.

Do you really think a big pool owner would put his reputation on the line to scam someone for 0.4 BTC?Huh His livelihood hangs on that username.

I believe him when he says that someone hacked his bitcointalk username and tried to scam people. That's one of the best ways to scam somebody by using a username with high reputation. That just shows us never to do a trade without escrow as you never know if the account was not hacked.

It sucks for you to have lost your money, but I don't think it was raistlinthewiz who did it. I hope you make it back quickly, and learn from it of never to do a trade without escrow.

thanks for your remind of using escrow service, I have paid for not using it this time,I would not forget next time.

and for "a big pool owner would put his reputation on the line to scam someone for 0.4 BTC?Huh " Logically "NO". but there are reports of millionaire stolen things from grocery stores and been caught...

no matter who was behind the symbol "raistlinthewiz" scammed victims, the accoount's behaviors still set a good "hacker trick" sample for all scammers. Victims have to bear loss to responsible for not using a escrow sevice, and the symbol "raistlinthewiz" also should be responsible for its behaviors on this forum but not blocked my pm and ask victims keep silent and wish.
Escrow! No matter what.

yes...this time I will bear my loss as the price for not using a escrow service.

I also bored of your murmuring of how innocent you are,how you been hacked,how invisble one login your account,how reputable you are,how rich you are,how impossible to scum, because no one can confirm these and all of this cannot change the reality that I have a trade with "raistlinthewiz",sent btc first and got nothing yet, no matter who is behind the user "raistlinthewiz".

If I get nothing at the end,certainly I will consider the user "raistlinthewiz" scummed me no matter a "reputable pool owner" or "invisble hacker" behind the symbol of "raistlinthewiz".

Given what you said is true,you are the real reputable owner of the user "raistlinthewiz",it should be your responsibility to take the consequence of account's behavor in this forum and finish the deal but not ask the victims to bear loss and keep silent.  Your rights to take the advantage of this account's high reputation,your duties to maintain the security and take the consequence of account's behavor.

Given you refused to maintain the reputation of "raistlinthewiz" and refused to finish the deal, then I did was scummed by "raistlinthewiz",not mean you,the pool guy, nor the invisible hacker nowhere, but the user symbol of "raistlinthewiz" in this forum. Then I will bear the loss but the pool guy can not ask me keep silent to maintain the reputation of "raistlinthewiz" which scummed me and others.

At that time I have to say, some reputable members have set a real good sample for scummers, they have a new trick,"I was hacked,sorry for your loss,victims."

after 2 vitims been scammed by the account "raistlinthewiz",all what the "reputable" pool guy or "hacker nowhere" did was murmuring of how innocent he was,how been hacked,how invisble one login his account,how reputable he was ,how rich he is ,how impossible to scum victims...but refused to finish the deal or re-send btc.
As what I have said at end of the topic all the arguements( not only raistlinthewiz's reply )can found at the reference link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419201.80

there is no private communication because he blocked my pm all the time since I sent btc to him.

Activity: 168
I am mining with raistlinthewiz for some weeks now, and I have to say that I earned more money with his EAC pool than with Poolerino and other well known EAC mining pools. I even spoke with him on IRC about pool support.

Do you really think a big pool owner would put his reputation on the line to scam someone for 0.4 BTC?Huh His livelihood hangs on that username.

I believe him when he says that someone hacked his bitcointalk username and tried to scam people. That's one of the best ways to scam somebody by using a username with high reputation. That just shows us never to do a trade without escrow as you never know if the account was not hacked.

It sucks for you to have lost your money, but I don't think it was raistlinthewiz who did it. I hope you make it back quickly, and learn from it of never to do a trade without escrow.
Activity: 224
Escrow! No matter what.
I think you should put that on Scam Accusations board, not Trading Discussion.

I was a member yesterday ,but now my level of this forum dropped down to a newbie with reason unknown. and I am the other victim
I am the other victim. the same day ,I made a deal with  "raistlinthewiz", 0.4btc for 1mil USDE, because he post a lot and running a altcoin pool, it seems like he is not a scammer ,so I don't use a escrow and sent him 0.4btc directly to his address. after received my btc ,he blocked my PM ,till now I got nothing! the day after, he PMed me and said that he was hacked and unblocked my PM,but refused to sent my btc back!  it's your duty to ensure your account security, reputation,the honor,take the advantage from the good reputation and should responsible for the consequence of this account "raistlinthewiz"s behavior,  I just want my 0.4 btc back!!! till now my PM to him is still blocked!!! I am sure "raistlinthewiz" is the scammer, If you don't sent my btc back ,the only way to solve the problem is to give you bad feedback and post to tell everybody you are a scammer!!

I think you should put that on Scam Accusations board, not Trading Discussion.

sorry put it here...yesterday before I was a member but now my level of this forum dropped down to a newbie with reason unknown. and newbie seems cannot start a new topic in the  Scam Accusations board yet. but I will move this topic to Scam Accusations board as soon as possible when I can start a new topic in that area...

sorry again.
Pages:
Jump to: