Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW SCAMMER Galer [HELP!!!] - page 2. (Read 909 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
October 25, 2016, 09:14:49 AM
Hello,

I had order for making website engine for user Galer.

I made all things he asked in his message BUT then he started asking new and new things and said that he will not pay me for my previous work.

In another words: we agreed that I do for 100$ simple image board website with some functions. I did it but then he asked some new functions and I again did it. And now he want design and some new functions!!! He forgot about our agreement and money for my previous work. He just forces me to work for free with the hope that in one day he pay me my 100$.

I am not used escrow and it is my problem but I really hope that good people on this forum will help me with him.  Cry

I understand that some people don't know how is coder working and is it difficult to make new functions. I explain: Coder getting money for time that he spent on development. I spent ~3 days (10 hours) for making his website (because he asked new site engine e.g. development from scratch) and this job really costs 100$ (I live in Europe but have low hour rate). Now he want's new functions but he don't want to pay for already done job.

His argument that he FORGOT to explain some BIG functions in his first message and therefore he will not pay for system which isn't done on 100%.   Shocked

Here the screenshots of some first messages:

This is the website: http://djsfhkasdfhk.esy.es/messageboard/# (I already dropped it to hosting  Embarrassed):

then:

And then:

Finally I said him that I agree to make bonus for him and change the design for free BUT after I receive HALF of payment (just 50$  Cry) - BUT HE DON'T AGREE  Angry

Please give him negative trust or I don't know... I worked on it, I spent my time and energy and now he don't want to pay for site HE WANTED.
Pages:
Jump to: