Pages:
Author

Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade - page 6. (Read 71471 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 12, 2016, 09:16:34 PM
This site has paid me out several times before, it's definitely not a scam. It has been a while since the last payment, yeah, but OP has supported this site well for a long time and I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. I'm sure he'll fill it back up soon Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 12, 2016, 09:12:54 PM
The wallet you are withdrawing from does not have enough available balance to fulfill the Credit. We will credit it to your server balance here at scratch4satoshi!

xapo
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 09, 2016, 12:10:13 AM
I've been using this site for a while and have reached reached 30,000 satoshi's and now wish to payout, the only problem is when I click payout my balance is doubled until I refresh the page and nothing shows up in my wallet and my balance is the same. Can some please help me?

That payout button you see was/is for winning bonuses, you get paid manually from the OP.
Do not worry about it, in your wallet when ever dhavin decides.

Just more of a statement of intent that if you can’t get your site functional prior to inviting users, then I have 0 confidence in it. .  If there are possible issues prior to launch, then you call for BETA testers and go from there instead of inviting the general public under the expectation that the site is ready to go live.

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 07, 2016, 11:42:20 PM
Last payment September 24, is that correct?  Huh

I will never put my BTC address in a site that cannot keep itself running for more than a day.  Not a bad thing and I know that the address is really nothing that can be used in a bad way.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
For Sell
October 05, 2016, 02:54:06 PM
Last payment September 24, is that correct?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
October 05, 2016, 01:51:26 PM
I've been using this site for a while and have reached reached 30,000 satoshi's and now wish to payout, the only problem is when I click payout my balance is doubled until I refresh the page and nothing shows up in my wallet and my balance is the same. Can some please help me?

That payout button you see was/is for winning bonuses, you get paid manually from the OP.

Ahh right, thank you very much.

You are welcome, glad to help you.
Activity: 7
October 05, 2016, 01:43:52 PM

Ahh right, thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
October 05, 2016, 01:24:44 PM

Activity: 7
October 05, 2016, 01:19:31 PM
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
October 03, 2016, 11:02:23 PM
You'll have to PM your address to me if you've been banned. The script aggressively bans if you do things that look like a bot or have a referrer that is identified as a bot.. but I can white list your address now.

Activity: 126
October 01, 2016, 01:56:17 PM
I haven't had any problems at all with this site, ever :/ Love it! Keep up the great work!
Activity: 6
October 01, 2016, 12:19:01 PM
specter

it seems the captcha has changed it finally loaded after a day and its not the ad captcha.  I hope they can fix it for you as well seems to be a good faucet so far.
Activity: 12
October 01, 2016, 08:29:12 AM
Crazy I have had that happen to me many times, the captcha don't load, the site is too busy bla bla.  Then when you do get back in, you are at zero on your points because of it.  Now the site has me banned and nobody is replying as to why.  I think I may move onto somewhere else, this is getting ridiculous.

specter
Activity: 6
September 30, 2016, 07:01:34 PM
I was able use the site but today when I tried to submit the captcha it would not load and got an error saying the service was unable to be reached and it also looks like the amount from the ticket went down since I could not submit the first time waited more than an hour but still can not get the captcha to load.
September 29, 2016, 08:05:03 PM
I still cant I am still banned.
This really gets me.  I played probably twice a day, once in the morning before work, once in the evening when I got back home, maybe a few more times on weekends, yet I am banned for 'unsavory behavior'.   The owner is not answering here either so I wonder whats going on.

Specter
Activity: 238
September 29, 2016, 05:03:30 PM
I don't know what the heck, but I can claim again, so... I guess it was just an error.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
September 29, 2016, 09:26:32 AM
Nice site, just got 99 satoshi  Grin
I like big reward 5,000,000 satoshi, did anyone hit that one in past?
Activity: 238
September 29, 2016, 09:12:37 AM
   Address Banned  Smiley face

Your address has been associated with some unsavory behavior and has been permanently banned.
If you feel that this is an error, you are welcome to contact us to quickly resolve it.

Okay, now I only claim 2-3 times a day, so I don't know what this is about
Activity: 1
September 29, 2016, 05:11:00 AM
Tell me when will I pay? The application was made, nothing happens. My address 128T55wW2BcFdea8ZE2bJv7v6XHGbecatk
September 27, 2016, 06:39:16 PM
Im getting banned from the site again, not sure why.
I do have a question.  I have my pay to click sites saved in time categories,  ie 5 min, 15 min half hour hour etc and in Firefox I will sometimes open 3 or 4 windows at a time to a different site in each one.  Will this cause an issue with you?  If so I can stop for your site.

Thank you
Specter
Pages:
Jump to: