Pages:
Author

Topic: New secure wallet and mixer - page 2. (Read 947 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
October 26, 2017, 10:51:51 AM
No guarantee whatsoever that it's "100% secure", unlike the already established wallet and mixer services. What makes you stand out and what can you do to prove yourself to the community? In other words, why should people believe your security and choose your anonymous service instead of the tens and hundreds of reputable ones?

And this thread should be in Service Announcements - I've sent in a request for you.

Hello.
Sure its hard to bring up a new site. See the FAQ and you will get some answers.

You're a Brand new member representing your own website and interest. If you want to gain the trust of people you're honestly going to have to try harder than *look at the FAQ*. Make a post dedicated to your site on one of the sub forums and create an organic community and you will gain trust. Also participate in the meaningful discussions. If you don't no one will trust you.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
October 26, 2017, 10:51:18 AM
Is it open source? If not, there is no way to trust you and no reason to swap from one of the well established open source wallets and mixers.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 10:47:25 AM
No guarantee whatsoever that it's "100% secure", unlike the already established wallet and mixer services. What makes you stand out and what can you do to prove yourself to the community? In other words, why should people believe your security and choose your anonymous service instead of the tens and hundreds of reputable ones?

And this thread should be in Service Announcements - I've sent in a request for you.

Hello.
Sure its hard to bring up a new site. See the FAQ and you will get some answers.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
October 26, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 10:31:43 AM
Hello.
There is a brandnew 100% secure and anonymous online wallet and mixer out there.
BTC Wallixer Wall(et) & (M)ixer
Just check out: http://2ovmq6sfab6u4ucr.onion/
Allways check taht you are using this url. There  will be fakes coming out soon.
For any support feel free to contact me here at bitcointalk.
Pages:
Jump to: