Pages:
Author

Topic: New service of mixing BTC (MIXERCOIN.CO) - page 2. (Read 575 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
So far, only I have a smile when I hear that 0.01 bitcoin are a large amount
The best proof is not words but the result.  Do  mix on 0.01 btc or  too much for you?
Give me 0.0101BTC and I'll test the mix for you. Shouldn't be a problem since it's such a low amount.

You can send it here: 1NinjabXd5znM5zgTcmxDVzH4w3nbaY16L
ok no problem. now i will send
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
October 08, 2018, 02:30:52 PM
after reading all the arguments above, hmmm, you need to chill out, take it easy and just one thing you have to do;
How can you convince people to use your mixing service while there are some mixers around which literally better and trusted?
I doubt even someone willing to take the risk in order to use your service without any positive response and guarantee.

So you're saying you run a mixer but don't know how to sign a message?
Or  if I give an address with a signature that they belong to me, will it be enough for you?

One or two addresses with the sign in message will be good enough for a start, just prove you have it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
October 08, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
The best proof is not words but the result.  Do  mix on 0.01 btc or  too much for you?
Give me 0.0101BTC and I'll test the mix for you. Shouldn't be a problem since it's such a low amount.

You can send it here: 1NinjabXd5znM5zgTcmxDVzH4w3nbaY16L
October 08, 2018, 02:23:03 PM
I can't find where this mixer competes with other ones honestly. The minimum amount to mix is high which I don't understand why If the network fees are low.
Because we have a minimum service fee 1%
And...? There are at least 6 other mixers with a lower minimum service fee which minimum amount to mix starts at 0.001BTC.

No one is going to trust 0.01BTC to a Newbie who just started a service. There are many trusted reliable mixers already. Either you should create something innovative or you're not going to get many customers.

Also, how don't you have a limit to mix? Do you have infinite reserves?

are 67 dollars the considerable sum?
I have doubts somebody will mix more than 10 bitcoins at a time.
What a very unprofessional response! Even how small amount it is, its still money and sending out randomly wont really be that easy.
You have been asked to prove out your funds held since its being stated theres no limit on maximum to be mixed.
How can you prove it?
We are the ones who do ask for proof.

Thats the dumbest thing for a mixing service who didnt even know how a sign message works. Shocked

The best proof is not words but the result.  Do  mix on 0.01 btc or  too much for you?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
October 08, 2018, 02:13:20 PM
I can't find where this mixer competes with other ones honestly. The minimum amount to mix is high which I don't understand why If the network fees are low.
And...? There are at least 6 other mixers with a lower minimum service fee which minimum amount to mix starts at 0.001BTC.

No one is going to trust 0.01BTC to a Newbie who just started a service. There are many trusted reliable mixers already. Either you should create something innovative or you're not going to get many customers.

What a very unprofessional response! Even how small amount it is, its still money and sending out randomly wont really be that easy.
You have been asked to prove out your funds held since its being stated theres no limit on maximum to be mixed.
How can you prove it?
We are the ones who do ask for proof.

Thats the dumbest thing for a mixing service who didnt even know how a sign message works. Shocked
October 08, 2018, 02:12:09 PM
We have at least 10 addresses on which there are bitcoins. Do you propose to make these addresses public. Do you understand what you are asking for?
Or  if I give an address with a signature that they belong to me, will it be enough for you?
I do not understand the consistency of this request
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
October 08, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
October 08, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

How can you prove it?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
October 08, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

October 08, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
Those answers remind me of selective scam site bitmixcoin. Evading valid questions is not how you run a legit business.
I have not received any specific questions.
October 08, 2018, 01:38:33 PM
Those answers remind me of selective scam site bitmixcoin. Evading valid questions is not how you run a legit business.
legendary
October 08, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
of course. We can .it is not very much
Sure... "it's not very much"; Then how about 200BTC or 500BTC?

Do you mind telling us how much BTC you approximately have?

Also, you didn't answer Loyce before?
Can you at least sign a message to prove ownership of substantial funds?
October 08, 2018, 01:32:21 PM
Would you send $67 to someone who created an account just 3 days ago?

Does it matter? Are you saying that if someone sends you 10BTC or 50BTC, you will be able to mix it?
of course. We can .it is not very much
legendary
October 08, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
Would you send $67 to someone who created an account just 3 days ago?

Does it matter? Are you saying that if someone sends you 10BTC or 50BTC, you will be able to mix it?
October 08, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

October 08, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
•   that maximum amount  of the mixing has not limit
That's only possible if you own 50% of all bitcoins. I don't believe that, so it's not possible.

We own enough bitcoins. Question to you. Do you have money?
October 08, 2018, 01:03:15 PM
•   that maximum amount  of the mixing has not limit
That's only possible if you own 50% of all bitcoins. I don't believe that, so it's not possible.
legendary
October 08, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

October 08, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

How can I discuss the terms with you? You wrote about it in the topic. For example, do you have an online consultant on the site or do I have to send you an email?

Yes email
Thank you
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Science, science
October 08, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

How can I discuss the terms with you? You wrote about it in the topic. For example, do you have an online consultant on the site or do I have to send you an email?
Pages:
Jump to: