Pages:
Author

Topic: New-Service! Pay me in BTC, and I will buy you anything with my Credit Card / WU - page 2. (Read 911 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
And what guarantees the user of your service that you wont use stolen CC's for purchases ? Even when using escrow and receiving the item, the purchaser
is not safe, because in the case of CC abuse, it is his address and details that will be the first thing authorities will find.
Not a good idea at all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Considering you are a Newbie and that I have never heard of such a service before, many on this forum may just consider you a scammer. No offense, but you should really do some trades and increase the trust rating of your account. Just my advice. Financial services always have security concerns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 336
Hello! Introducing Ethan's purchasing service!

REGARDING MY -ve reputation : There was a misunderstanding in the lending forum, however they are NOT from transactions and everyone I have done business with is very pleased.

How does it work?

• Contact me and if you'd like an escrow
  • Send the BTCTC where instructed for the item, service, or bill you'd like to pay for
  • I purchase the item, service or bill you have indicated
  • Leave a vouch in the thread if you've had a pleasant transaction

FAQ

• Q ) Where is this service available?
    - A ) This service is available anywhere in the world, however I am located in U.S.A. and out-of-country orders have a slight-fee.

• Q ) When is this service available?
    - A ) 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week ; You may place an order at any time, and the order will be fulfilled as soon as I receive notification. (Please get in contact with me beforehand via PM , ICQ or Skype if you need an order filled instantly)

• Q ) What is the cost associated with this service?
    - A ) Cost is assessed on a case-to-case basis depending on the needs of your individual order; on average the cost will be the price of the item, service or bill you have selected +8%-15% additional fee.

Currently I am only doing items under $100, until I get more vouches / experience around here.

First 3 Hero, Legendary or Staff members get their order with NO-FEE. (1:1)
Pages:
Jump to: