Pages:
Author

Topic: new stuff from my wrkshp coming & chance 4 custom wrk from Borgsteamfactory. :) - page 2. (Read 4394 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
Need a bit more description about the black and golden box right there on the top  with the price plus I would also like to know your location so I can count the shipping involved !! thanks

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
something else I neglected to post here, did not realize it was missing from my website Smiley

can make them shorter too, and to hold smaller tools for work if anyone wants a pair or a single one to hold specific tools while you are working Smiley

any one know how I can get this made into my avatar?

also I have spare time (though not much) and as you see some measure of skills, Got ideas? talk to me. I also have a CNC mill I guess I can show off even if it is a bit crude looking. it is incredibly accurate and I can mill just about anything that can be milled from wax to steel Smiley

(this was where I was hiding it from the neighbors upstairs so they could not hear it running lol and yes that is a kingsized mattress sitting 4 and a half feet up off the floor making a short work area below it Smiley )

going to let ebay set the price I guess on some of this stuff. Anyone wanting any metal parts or the goggles message me before they get bids, other wise this thread will be my sort of, non-computer store, so as not to clutter, since I make all sorts of stuff that I sell Smiley
hard drive mounting brackets for a single standard hard drive (3.5 not the laptop standard 2.5 units lol)

by the way no idea what these little bits are worth, so if you have an idea, feel free to shoot me a message or something..
The goggles look very steampunk-like Smiley

is that a bad thing? lol

on the case work I am doing, here is an update and obviously another option I can do for a custom spacing on an open air case you already bought from someone else and want to make it a bit more accommodating for your specific needs

----------------
new holes punched and modifications to the rail for the power supply support, so either position can be used now, allowing for separating two supplies that have fans on top of them for air flow to reach the top of the powersupply on the bottom Smiley (and a shot of what that rail started life like earlier last night lol)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
The goggles look very steampunk-like Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4NHOk6z24I

youtube video of a pair of custom dual layer lenses that produce that lighting effect off them, that the eyeware that Doctor Octavius from spiderman was wearing, (or those who know who he is, doctor steel) lol

this pair though the secondary reflection of lights is a solid red image instead of being what ever color the light is, so you have two reflections running opposite directions from each other, one natural colored and the other deep ruby red. and yes the lenses were very deep red to look through, as will be any new ones I make for anyone Smiley

for any other videos I have up you can browse my channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/morphtrust
ok had it pointed out to me that some PS's have a fan on top of them so I am going to put another set of holes to mount the top PS up as far as it can go to leave a couple inches between the bottom of the top supply and the top of the bottom supply to allow for air flow. will post pics shortly. but basically the power supplies will be able to be mounted in either orientation to allow for adding say an optical drive over top the second supply if you have supplies that only have fans and vents on the front and back of them, Smiley any thoughts about making a power supply add on for the sides? or just make the whole thing longer? deeper? what do you guys prefer?
lol lots of practice and sacrificing my life to the skill gods Wink

incidentally to keep from constantly posting I will update this post in a few minutes with more case progress pics, and ask now,

Does anyone have a dead am3+ motherboard that would be good for mining rigs (if it was not dead) that they would be willing to part with for shipping so I can get accurate measurements to do hole placements on the cases I am working on? as it stands I am shipping the one in the picture (when done) with out those holes and he is going to have to drill them himself as well as tap them, (should be easy to tap with the motherboard offset units I am sending but still would be nice to be able to just do this in advance. and I have to get one before I could even consider doing this to sell them to anyone interested since most people would not have the skills to do the drilling/tapping thing *or time if they have the skills and tools* or else they would just be building their own cases lol.

let me know if anyone is able to help me out. I can paypal the cash or I could trade you something in exchange for the motherboard mounting info, (if you are interested in a case and want a discount I would do that too, to cover costs for shipping me a board broken or not *and if not, then cover shipping back to you with your case Wink

any help out there? beuler?

***ok here are the pics I promised Smiley

the mounting rail is made of some incredibly hard architectural aluminum alloy mostly by hand and with a custom tool I made for making goggle rims lol so it is a bit rough, if I get into this more seriously I will definitely look into building an endless angle bending device similar to it, *the custom tool, just puts a ridge pushed in from one side, extruded out the other side while keeping the rest of the sheet flat to add rigidity to the sheet and allows for custom radius bends to make tubes with a ridge sticking out of them again to add that rigid aspect. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Wow, the second and third ones are some very impressive masks. How do you even make those sorts of things?
what does everyone here think about leather masks? Let me know if there is anything in particular in a mask you would look for.

stuff ranging from this:

to this:

or this for one of my more unusual masks,

you can see more various masks I have made in the past by using this link *yes I know, it's facebook*
I made the folder public to ensure anyone even people with out an account can view pics there Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/the.architect1968/media_set?set=a.1930129971744.2102733.1197070153&type=3
I made a separate thread for the brackets I made for my custom mining rig there, since it seems most people selling them neglect to include anything for this, and their rigs look like they would be a bit wobbly especially once you start stacking 4 or more of them up against the wall lol. you can see it over here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/4-open-air-mining-computer-cases-worried-about-being-wobbly-corner-reinforceme-493906
ha I looked and it seems there isn't one, and steamcoin.com was held by the video game site that sells videogames for buying their games using bitcoin. though nothing is on the site now, and I think the URL was abandoneds ha ha.

though I would suggest 0% premine, and the new adaptive-N-factor for the basis since steampunks tend to go overboard on quality and give each other a mountain of hard time if the item is not exquisite and made from the best materials, (just look up "just glue some gears on it and call it steam punk" on youtube) lol or head over to the brassgoggles forums on the www.brassgoggles.co.uk site and ask around for a guy named jinglejoe and ask him what he thinks about painted plastic, on anything ha ha.

**that youtube video, for those who did not want to search but wanted to listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCuE5rHbPA

the guy who released a Teslacoin using the scrypt-jane and premining it is lucky he has not met all the stern faces from the steam community on launch or he might not have made it to launch at all cause they can indeed drive a dividing force bringing things down lol

ha ha that also reminds me. someone should one up that coin called "shitcoin" doing one far worse and call it the Edisoncoin as I am sure a ton of Tesla worshipers would be all over that, since they love anything that smears Thomas Edisons name XD
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Very nice work indeed.

Now we need a SteamPunk coin Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Love your work man! Good luck with sales!
as promised Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2SZP0tFlic

does anyone know how to embed video here from youtube?

finished shots of the goggles including how they fold up for storage Smiley

Fully folded up here

video is still coming. waiting on it to be processed by youtube, running a new machine that I have not installed my normal processing software to compress for uploading and whatnot so it was a pretty big file I sent to them lol

Pages:
Jump to: